New Naga 2014 version tilt wheel. :/

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by plywood99, Oct 1, 2013.

1. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

So I just got this in the mail and started playing around with it.
    Love the micro switches for the side buttons. Feels much better than the old buttons did.

However the tilt wheel....
    I you don't use the Synapse software, tilting left or right cause you to scroll up or down! WTH! No left right scrolling available. If you use Synapse it defaults to numlock and synapse menu functions. No worries I thought I'll just assign them to default left right tilt scrolling.

Nope. Not even an option. Serious Razer? Basic tilt functionality isn't included?? Serious?? Support FAQ suggests assign tilt to the left / right arrow keys. That's a lame fix that will cause hotkey problems in other programs and games.

Anyone know a work around for this? Should I just return it for a Logitech? I have several Logi mice and tilt works as intended with them.

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Lol, another Razer fail. Get a Logitech mouse.

3. death__machine

death__machine Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 270X TOXIC 2GBx2
    The only Razer thing I've ever owned was one of those Goliathus mouse mats.
    It was pretty good lol! Never had an opportunity to get their mice because I've always had Logitechs which are great. Messed up the scroll of my G500 as it was placed towards the front of my travel bag and eventually the scroll died more or less. Using a cheap logitech mouse for the time being which is also great :D

4. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    logitech mouse, amd gpu, bf4 - sorted.

5. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

I put a ticket in on their support site, since they don't have a forum... just wow.
    Hopefully they resolve this with a Synapse update. The micro switch side buttons really are quite appealing to use. More responsive with a wonderful tactile feel to them.