XG Drivers are banned !

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    ** Drivers - TweakRus

From this point onwards Guru3d.com will no longer support ** drivers anymore.

A while ago one of the programmers called us thieves after we simply hosted the driver (JRd1st). Next to that the sole mission for him was to plug the ** website consistantly here on the forums in threads, users carrying ** website signatures, www buttons while God forbid, they refuse to return that favor. At that point we decided to pro-actively clean up the links everywhere and to remove them from the signatures. In the end JRd1st eventually got banned for his twisted attitude.

Out of respect for Daishi (who I figured was a nice guy) I decided to simply keep the support here ongoing and help out by mirroring these drivers. Although with these relations a bit dodgy I left things as they where.

Today I found out that everyting that entails Guru3D.com is blacklisted at the ** website. Links towards Guru3D.com are censored towards forums.!#@%3D.com They'll pretty much make sure that no-one knows what Guru3D.com is.

Next to that JRd1st compares yours truly to Adolf Hitler in his forums.

On top of that today I found this post from Daishi regarding the ** forums, which i didn't think was his style:

There's a lot of blacklisting, backwash and hatriat towards Guru3D.com on that site. Suffice to say that I'm done with the ** drivers. We will return the favor by blocking their links and halting the ** discussion on this site.

We will continue our full support for NGO, zer0point, Omega, DNA, Z-Tweaked and SavageXP drivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.