can we somehow pull together and pay you for your work

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by primetime^, Nov 6, 2013.

1. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    I know its very time consuming and hard work for you to write these programs for us to use for free, and i for one am very appreciative for it. I mean no disrespect in this question but if we somehow pulled together enough money to fund development for 64 bit games, then whats a ball park of an amount that would be appropriate. I know you have bills to pay, probably supporting a family to boot and we can't ask you to work for free, you can't ask that of anybody.

i can only speak for myself, but i imagine others would be willing to chip in to possibly get you paid to rewrite the statistics server for 64bit. Thank you for all great software you have written to date.

Could you give us a ballpark amount that would allow you to make a proper wage to possibly one day do this? I wish there's ought to be enough of us out there willing to chip in and finance this kind of project.

Are we talking somewhere in the 10 to 20k range or is that even close? I apologize if i broke any forum rules making this post...and want thank you for all the awesome software so far

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Thanks, but I absolutely don't accept an idea of collecting donations from end users for my tools development. 64-bit will become available one day as is without any investments from your side.