Lost my job

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by anticupidon, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    glad you are taking it well.

2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Sounds like Belgium.

Lots of rights when u get sacked but when you leave on your own accord... NOTHING!

I'm currently in a similar situation though he doesn't want to fire me since I'm to valuable I guess. My boss doesn't rage but he's the manipulative kind that pushes his people around that way.

3. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Sorry to hear that , Corrupt^Everything and everyone have their limit.
    Now,after all this time i found out that my health just went downhill.
    Stress as principal suspect,and constant mental struggle not to punch in the face my boss while she was bitching about everything i did or didn't do.
    Time to balance out that stress,will start running again.
    No job is worth losing your health,you only live once.

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Things happen for a reason, im sure you will be ok and look back and laugh. :)

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Veteran you are so right. As he said, be positive in life, move forward and get yourself a better job and a better future.

When your making more money and living a happier life, you WILL look back and laugh.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. :rock:

6. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Last night a friend of mine offered me a job in his computer/electronic repair shop,as he wants to slowly switch trades,he wants to invest in greenhouse tomatoes cultivation.
    Is the third job offer since i am jobless.I thank God for this,as i didn't called anybody,didn't send any resume.
    But first thing first,finish school,then choose the best for me.
    Even if i will be without a job,made savings to last me one year at least,or more.
    Nothing beats savings,even on lower pay.
    Boss was so pissed off,how could always had money in my pocket?Maybe i was stealing her,right?
    Having money doesn't give you the knowledge to save ,invest,multiply .Not having money learns you the hard way of calculating before spending.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  7. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Your still at school?

8. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    I am 35 years old,and i finished college years ago.
    But as i emigrated in Spain and what we learned in school and my certifications weren't enough for actual stuff .And my self education ,either.
    So i went to public superior college,got admited and now i graduate as superior level tech in network and systems administration.
    So yes,apart for working my ass off,i went to school ,getting home was always at midnight.
    My former boss took delight in changing my shift as late as possible,for getting me tired to attend classes.Incredible,but this is what they did.I had to repeat an year for not getting enough credits,but this year i may graduate fully.
    Kids,stay in school,working and going to school is .....living life in hardcore mode.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  9. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Ah ok all the best, sure it will be ok.

10. meganlee

meganlee Guest

GPU:
    Intel HD 3000
    Haha, at least that is over. Good luck finding your next job and hopefully it's wayyy better!