Pes 2015

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Bond!JamesBond!, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    I think demo coming tomorrow for PC PS4 in US/Europe.

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I also agree on PES 5 (2005) being the best one (played every version since the snes days)

3. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
    wow, Winning Eleven

this brings memories...:infinity:

4. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    There will be no pc demo until november 13.

5. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    just tried the demo on the ps4. damn it sucks hard!! deleted it after one game!

6. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    Can you tell what sucks? The gameplay, the graphics?

7. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    I won't be buying the NG console version because I truly believe it's not worth the money. I will probably get it for PC for under £20. I only bought FIFA 15 for £27 because its a full NG console port.

8. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I read that this year's PC version is not using the Fox engine like the PS4 and XBO versions are but the old engine from the PS3/360. Is that true?

10. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    I don't think that's true. As far as i know the Xbox 360 and PS3 were already using the Fox engine last year so it would be strange if they don't use it this year. So as far as i know the pc version is using the Fox engine.

What we do know from Konami is that the pc version will be a hybrid, somewhere between the PS3 and PS4.

Here's the full list of (visual) features that are on PES 2015 for PS4 and Xbox One, but not on PC.

Elapsed time: Show brightness / shadow change from real time lighting according to the match time of day
    Crowd improvement: Crowd variety to be increased by 10 times
    Player lighting to be improved through different rendering
    Improved shirt quality: Weave variety added
    Enhanced depth of field

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

11. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    Konami is CRAP and stupid because Fox Engine doesn't use PC! :thumbdown

I like to choose without any doubt FIFA 15! :D

12. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    That's not correct. The pc version is using the Fox engine but is missing some graphical features from the PS4 version. That's already bad enough when you are a high end pc user.

13. Slikar

Slikar Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    People are funny sometimes , making a fuss over football game graphics when in reality there won't be any difference during gameplay. How the game plays should be first to look for not how it looks when players are celebrating a goal with "next-gen" sunshine all over their faces.

14. Rafnagud

Rafnagud Master Guru

GPU:
    INNO3D RTX 4080
    I'm not interested in goal celebrations, i'm interested in good graphics during the game. And yes gameplay is more important but what's the different in your eyes between wanting good graphics in a sportsgame vs a fps or rpg?

15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i don't know what's happening with Konami lately, i mean making a port of the old gen to pc, are they seriously delusional?

16. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    ooh! deleted, sorry

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  17. chromatical

chromatical Guest

GPU:
    Shame there's no demo on PC. I would've thought a single 10 min match demo would be easy to create compared to other games.

Not that I have huge hopes though. Ever since they moved from PS2 to 360/PS3 its been terrible, so that's now 9 years since it appeared on Xbox 360. Adam Bhatti is claiming PES is back after many bad years but can't tell with no demo.

While FIFA has been better, I don't actually rate it highly, its the best of two bad football games and I'm shocked how its been 9/10 years with no worthy football game

18. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    no demo = bad news for PC players imo

although i am primarily a FIFA player i do try the odd PES games but i just don't like the control system and it has always felt slow and clunky to me

last PES games i actually liked were 5 and 6 really and anything before when it was super hard to score lol we used to sit for days on league mode

19. apoklyps3

apoklyps3 Guest

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GA
    what's strange enough is that they said PES2015 will be on day one of release on Steam yet there is no appid ,nothing regarding pes2015 in steam database and it's only one week away from launch .
    And you can find there alot of upcoming games (metal gear solid, RE HD remaster).
    already bought a steam key on discound from cdkeys.com , but I doubt konami will put the game on steam in time...

20. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    PES 2015 is pretty good on both PS4 and Xbox One from my experiences of the demos but not quite as good as FIFA 15 (it's probably not a good idea to buy it on Xbox One though as it is unbelievably only 720p60 vs. 1080p60 on PS4). Presentation is weak as usual (bland menus, ugly backgrounds and so on) and commentary is missing completely though I'd hazard a guess at it being woeful as per usual in the actual game. It plays well though and that's what counts.

PC version is the best one to get though...not only is it stupidly cheap (I've seen it for less than £20 on a number of sites) but it will also be far easier to mod, which is essential in this game as it is not fully-licensed.