Razer Synapse - Lost Profile

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Rich_Guy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    As title.

Just rebooted my rig, and noticed that my mouse was moving slower than usual (got a Deathadder), so i opened up the Synapse (which ive always got in offline mode), and noticed that it had all gone back to default settings, and my profile had vanished, so ive just had to redo all my settings (wasn't many, so luckily i remembered them), and save a new profile again, as couldn't find mine anywhere on my drive.

Anyone had that before ?

2. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Razer synapse is a piece of **** anyway that randomly decides to **** things up.

3. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You don't have the option to save the profile to the mouse itself?

4. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Ive never had any problems with it till now, i just whacked it on, set my mouse up, sync'd the profiles to the clould, then just put it offline, but if its gona just randomly delete profiles for no reason, then its a bit stupid.

Its supposed to save them to the cloud, so i thought id pop it online, and see if it pops em back from there, but it didn't, so gone from there too by the looks of it, and i read that they get stored on your PC as well, but when i checked where they were supposed to be, it just had the newly created default profile it went to, so must have erased mine somehow.

Stupid thing, i think ill export em out, and save them seperately, that way i can just pop em straight back if it goes tits up again :p

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You wanna give it a week with the R.A.T 3 - each reboot it's a new bundle of fun, it either drops my DPI to the lowest, or the entire cursor is invisible, right click works once, then nothing, I have to unplug and plug back in each boot

My last Corsair mouse was equally as buggy in it's own way, and eventually committed suicide

Starting to think £3 ASDA mice are the most reliable out there

6. holystarlight

holystarlight Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4090
    I love Razer mouse/keyboard but not huge fan of there software, iv had this issue with my Chroma keyboard, all my lighting effects randomly vanished when rebooting, I had a backup luckly but was still annoying.

7. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I have issues with the software. My mouse is a deathadder 2013, and keyboard is a death stalker 2014. Both work no issue without the software.
    After installing the 15.3 beta drivers, the software will install, but instantly crash on startup and not work again. And I have lost my profiles one before when I had my blackwidow ultimate 2013.