I cant believe how much lost potential was in Crysis 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, May 2, 2016.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    what you said about the first level i agree totally, that's why crysis is the only game always installed on my pc since 2007, i hop in to play the first 2 levels and it feels so satisfying doing so with the level of freedom at hand and how i get immersed directly onto the island, it is a shame that it doesn't continue with the same level design as the first few levels, but hopping in every now and again to play the first 2 or 3 levels never feels more satisfying.

2. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    Blinking plants? Tagging enemies?
    You must create wallet from different skin to put more money in it? Really!?

3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    What are you talking about?
    He said the first FarCry is the best. The one that didn't have any crafting in it. No wallet, no money...

4. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    It is obvious that i don't talk about the first FC?

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Sorry, you're posts are usually so closed minded and narrowly focused it's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or just hating on a game because it's not STALKER.

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    If ur sarcastic it cameout as stupid comment , and if u are hatingonthr game ur evenmore stupid so stop posting these irrelevant comments andget a life

7. Kezen

Kezen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4080 X TRIO
    For all its faults Crysis 2 was a much better linear FPS than any Call of Duty I've played. The problem is that Crytek, instead of building upon the phenomenal foundations of the original Crysis, decided to be a mere follower. Crysis 2 did not stand out enough and that's a shame, I'm well aware previous generation consoles were limited but something closer to the original Crysis' philosophy could have been possible judging by the fact that Crysis 1 does run on consoles.

It is of course entirely possible EA were the ones pushing Crytek in a different direction.

Still, I really liked Crysis 2 & 3 and would love a next-gen sequel.

8. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    Stalker is not only game i like.
    And forum is not the place where one should make an opinion about someone?

As i said, in my post it is obvious that i don't talk about the first FC? But looks like you have some wrong opinion about me? That's the problem with you?
    And i don't hate.

[​IMG]