Overclock tab not showing in Rivatuner, ATI Radeon HD 4770

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by theseeker2654, May 25, 2012.

1. theseeker2654

theseeker2654 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD7850
    Ok, well I followed the instructions to the T. I got Rivatuner installed got the 64bit signed drivers installed and the cfg file updated with correct hex string and rivatuner correctly sees my video card. HOWEVER, when I go into low level system settings. I see ONLY a tab for Fan control. I DO NOT see the Overclocking tab at all. I dont see any place to enable that tab... What is going on here. From everything I have read this should be working....

EDIT: Not sure if this is relevant but when installing I get a warning from Windows saying that a program tried to install a driver without a valid digital signature and that my version of windows REQUIRES a valid digital signature. Is there some way to turn off that requirement in Windows 7? I think it may be keeping that Overclocking tab from coming up.

EDIT 2: I attempted to turn on Test mode and sign the driver using a tool, and it said it worked, but Rivatuner still doesnt show the overclocking tab. Getting really desperate....

2. Action Jeans

Action Jeans Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4770 512mb
    I am having the same issue. Seeing a "fan" tab under low level systems and that's it. Nothing for overclock. The config file is fine and I bypassed the unsigned driver issue with “Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON” in the cmd line.

Can anyone help me out, here?

EDIT:

Nevermind. Looks like MSI Afterburner is the way to go for this job.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012