Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General Chat > The Guru's Pub
The Guru's Pub Hang out with Guru3D's staff and other visitors, have a nice civilized chat, nothing hardware related though !

Closed Thread

"If our human rights stop us from doing it, we'll change the laws so we can do it."
Old
  (#1)
Nosein
Member Guru

Videocard: ASUS
Processor: i7 6600k
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: Apowerful1
Default "If our human rights stop us from doing it, we'll change the laws so we can do it." - 06-07-2017, 14:20 | posts: 118

I know the last thread got closed, but i assume it was because of the last post and not so much because of the content of the OP?

I thought this was a tad bit worrying enough to warrant a thread. If not, i assume itll be closed also.

Quote:
"I mean making it easier for authorities to deport foreign terrorist suspects back to their own country.

"I mean doing more to restrict the freedom and movements of terrorist suspects - when we have enough evidence to know they are a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court.

"If our human rights laws stop us from doing it, we'll change the laws so we can do it."
Source

Old
  (#2)
Brasky
Maha Guru

Videocard: ASUS 1080 Strix
Processor: i5-3570K
Mainboard: AsRock Z77e-ITX
Memory: G-Skill Sniper 2133 16gb
Soundcard: Littering and...?
PSU: Silverstone 450
Default 06-07-2017, 15:27 | posts: 1,995 | Location: BBQ Capital of the World

I don't know why I even get sucked into these threads. you do you, i'll do me.

Last edited by Brasky; 06-07-2017 at 15:55.

Old
  (#3)
airbud7
Ancient Guru

Videocard: MSI RX 480 ARMOR 4G OC
Processor: i7-2600k (Thanks sykozis)
Mainboard: ASRock H61icalf
Memory: 8GB G.S DDR3 1600 --TK--
Soundcard: Xonar DX
PSU: PC Power&Cooling S61EPS
Default 06-07-2017, 17:16 | posts: 4,104 | Location: Beech Island SC,USA

Next thing you know they'll take away your guns...

Old
  (#4)
Dragondale13
Maha Guru

Videocard: GTX 1070 AMP! H75
Processor: 3930k @ 4.5Ghz H100i V2
Mainboard: GBE X79-UD3 F21E Mod2
Memory: G.Skill 16Gb DDR3 2400Mhz
Soundcard: X-Fi Ti.Champ Z-5300
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 06-07-2017, 17:50 | posts: 979 | Location: ...........In a corrupt country

For the sake of this site and all others like it, just shut the topic down man.We the members know what we are for and what we love but their "all seeing eye" sees what they program it to see.At least until we have no other choice, but by then our modes of communication may be reduced to short wave radio....build up to 2020 is what all of this is.......

.....2012 was a prophecy, but not on our Gregorian Calendar....Ancient Egyptian Calendars are 8 years behind Gregorian....the mystery schools of Babylon (Freemasonry, Rosicrucians, etc.) follow this calendar....

I came to this conclusion observing a particular Politician's behavior in my own country around the time of the whole 2012 craze.He kept talking about this vision 2020 as HIS vision...but I know politicians thoughts are not their own, when every single Government of the world is registered as a "Business".....our business chamber of commerce held their 121st annual inauguration ball in 2011....the first Masonic Hall was established here in 1887...we gained "independence" in 1962.....politicians are puppets....lobbyists aka "Big Business" pulls the strings.

Old
  (#5)
PhazeDelta1

Videocard: EVGA 1080 FTW
Processor: Intel i7 6700k
Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth Z170
Memory: 32GB Corsair 2666MHz
Soundcard: Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G3
Default 06-08-2017, 01:05 | posts: 15,644 | Location: USA

I hate to be that guy, but what she said is being taken way out of context. Apparently this lady has a habbit of speaking before thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
Next thing you know they'll take away your guns...
Lost all mine in a tragic boating accident.

Closed Thread