Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Games, Gaming & Game-demos
Games, Gaming & Game-demos You can talk about the latest games here and more ..

Old
  (#51)
KissSh0t
Ancient Guru

Videocard: ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
Processor: AMD FX 8320
Mainboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X F3 8GB
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeMusic
PSU: Corsair HX650W
Default 05-21-2017, 04:00 | posts: 4,975 | Location: 0.0.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_Azreal View Post
Or... just play the 32bit exe instead of the 64bit one.
I tried compatibility earlier, didn't do anything. But, switching to the 32bit exe worked.
I thought the Origin version didn't have x64 exe?

Old
  (#52)
Damien_Azreal
Ancient Guru

Videocard: EVGA GTX 970 ACX2.0 4GB
Processor: Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHZ
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97
Memory: 16GB Corsair DDR3 2400
Soundcard: Creative Sound Core3D
PSU: Thermaltake Evo-Blu 650w
Default 05-21-2017, 05:18 | posts: 8,158 | Location: Kansas, USA

Well, Origin just downloads the installer. Then you have to install the game, so... it's not up to date.
You then have to manually patch the game yourself. And, the x64 exe is in the game's install directory. So, you can just go there and pick which ever exe you want to use.

It's the laziest way to add a game to a digital download service. Just... why didn't I simply install it from the disc. Would've actually been quicker.

Old
  (#53)
alanm
Ancient Guru

Videocard: 1070 AMP!
Processor: 7700k / D15s
Mainboard: z270 Taichi
Memory: 16gb Vengeance 3200mhz
Soundcard: SB Zx
PSU: XFX Pro 750w
Default 05-21-2017, 05:39 | posts: 7,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption80 View Post
I was never that impressed with how Crysis looked, it might have been because I played it a bit after release so was subjected to people hyping the visuals and the physics to over the top levels.

It was definitely ahead of it's time, but the main reason it looked so good because of the setting, similar to how i thought Lost was a great looking TV show, and the physics started off ok but then annoyed me a few hours in.

It definitely doesn't stand out now though, no idea how anyone can think that, even the mods consist of people looking at rocks with extreme DoF applied lol.
Agree. IMO only visual impressive aspect of crysis was the vegetation... NOTHING ELSE. Look at other objects, the vehicles, the clutter inside the huts/shacks, tables, radio equipment, etc, North Koreans facial animations, etc, these aspects suck by most modern games standards. People only focused on the vegetation and that you could see individual grass blades, but beyond that, it visually falls flat vs other games released in last 5 years.

Old
  (#54)
Agonist
Maha Guru

Videocard: R9 Fury Nitro Tri-X OC+
Processor: i7 3930k@ 4.1 H100
Mainboard: ASUS P9X79 PRO
Memory: HyperX 1866 16GB DDR3
Soundcard: Asus Xonar DXG X-540 5.1
PSU: OCZ Fata1ty 1000w
Default 05-21-2017, 05:45 | posts: 2,254 | Location: Tennessee

Quote:
Well, Origin just downloads the installer. Then you have to install the game, so... it's not up to date.
You then have to manually patch the game yourself. And, the x64 exe is in the game's install directory. So, you can just go there and pick which ever exe you want to use.

It's the laziest way to add a game to a digital download service. Just... why didn't I simply install it from the disc. Would've actually been quicker.
This is why I love and have the GOG versions.

Old
  (#55)
KissSh0t
Ancient Guru

Default 05-21-2017, 06:13 | posts: 4,975 | Location: 0.0.0.0

Quote:

Really? The Origin version is the original disc version with no patch applied? wtf?

Something I remember last time I tried the game was running it in dx9 mode helped with crashing.

Old
  (#56)
JonasBeckman
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Sapphire R9 Fury OC
Processor: i7-3930K @ 4.1Ghz
Mainboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Soundcard: Asus ROG Phoebus
PSU: Corsair AX 1200W
Default 05-21-2017, 06:21 | posts: 13,087 | Location: Sweden

That's how Origin used to handle digital download so the older games still use this "legacy" mode of basically downloading the 1.00 version as a unpacked installer iso and setting it up from there.

They didn't update these games either far as I know so Steam is a better option though I don't remember if Steam used the x64 version of Crysis and if it was 1.20 or 1.21 although I don't fully remember if that last 1.21 update did very much or if it was more of a security update for some online exploit, I think there was something like that.

Old
  (#57)
KissSh0t
Ancient Guru

Default 05-21-2017, 06:31 | posts: 4,975 | Location: 0.0.0.0

I just got my dvd copy of Crysis off the shelf... and inside... I still have the docket from when I purchased it haha! game was $99.95 and I had used a 100 dollar note hahahahaha... 5 cents change.. lol..

Purchased 18th of November 2007.... how time flies..

Old
  (#58)
TR2N
Master Guru

Videocard: AMD
Processor: Intel Core i7
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 1000W
Default 05-21-2017, 06:36 | posts: 535 | Location: Your PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissSh0t View Post
I just got my dvd copy of Crysis off the shelf... and inside... I still have the docket from when I purchased it haha! game was $99.95 and I had used a 100 dollar note hahahahaha... 5 cents change.. lol..

Purchased 18th of November 2007.... how time flies..
Funny how in 10 years, how far pc games have come.

Old
  (#59)
Valken
Maha Guru

Videocard: Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
Processor: Intel i7-4970k 4GHZ
Mainboard: Asrock Z97 OC Formula
Memory: G.Skill 32GB 2400 CL10
Soundcard: ALC1150 + X-Fi MB3
PSU: Corsair RM1000
Default 05-21-2017, 06:55 | posts: 1,215

Crysis was nice for a long time but many game engines have caught up to the original.

Better yet to compare say Crysis 3 modded up vs UE4, Frostbite 2 or other games.

I love the art direction. It really inspired and pushed many games to up their fidelity - say from Stalker to Metro, COD4 to the current versions, BF4+, UE4 and even idtech.

When I get my 4K upgrade, Crysis will be replayed all modded up and I believe it will still hold its own.

Would be impressive to see Crysis ported to the lastest Cryengine just for comparison.

Old
  (#60)
JonasBeckman
Ancient Guru

Default 05-21-2017, 07:52 | posts: 13,087 | Location: Sweden

Crytek did port the game to Cry-Engine 3.x for the X360 and PS3 platforms and that version of the game some years ago but it wasn't as impressive looking as the original on PC due to hardware constraints even if the game engine had some improvements.

I think they did a earlier tech video as well showing a early part of Crysis 1 running on Cry-Engine 3.x but it was a while ago.

A re-release on Cry-Engine V for PC, PS4 and XBO would probably be a different story though I don't think there's any plans for anything like that, actually not sure what Crytek is working on now after the recent layoffs and other restructures and I think the VR titles bombed a bit as well.
(Though there's still a number of other studios who licensed the engine so they're still afloat at least or how to say even if things haven't gone quite as good as they hoped.)

EDIT: Not sure if there are that many games out even using Cry-Engine V, for indie such as Steam and it's early access program there were a couple of games that planned to update and The Cursed Forest is currently the only one I know of that is using that version. (5.2.x with a update planned to 5.3.x before the full release.) Wolcen also had plans but it's going to take some time.

For "AAA" games there's a couple listed on Wikipedia with Robinson and The Climb being released by Crytek as showcases for VR and then there's Prey (2017) but digging around in the game files it's something like 3.8.4 to 3.8.6 and going by the cvars the game has there's nothing from V in there.

Version 3.8.4 introduced a few cvars which the game has but no cvars were added by 3.8.5 or 3.8.6 far as I know so it's not as easy to check and V added a number of cvars plus made changes to existing ones so that's pretty easy to compare.

As for most other games they seem to be on 3.7.x with a few newer ones using 3.8.x although it's not always easy to tell.
(Game development takes time though and it's not always easy to upgrade to newer major engine updates, same goes for several UE4 games too as a comparison.)

Last edited by JonasBeckman; 05-21-2017 at 08:08.

Old
  (#61)
PowerK
Master Guru

Videocard: 2x TITAN Xp (2017) SLI
Processor: i7 6950X @ 4.4GHz
Mainboard: ASUS Rampage V Edition 10
Memory: 32GB G.Skill DDR4-3200C14
Soundcard: SupremeFX
PSU: Corsair AX1500i
Default 05-21-2017, 08:48 | posts: 334

Quote:
Or... just play the 32bit exe instead of the 64bit one.
I tried compatibility earlier, didn't do anything. But, switching to the 32bit exe worked.
Was there any reason for running the good'ol Crysis in 64-bit mode?
If my memory serves correctly, Crysis showed no improvements with 64-bit executable nor DX10 rendering path.

Old
  (#62)
Darren Hodgson
Ancient Guru

Videocard: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K
Mainboard: ASUS Z87 Deluxe v2103
Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng 1600MHz
Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster Z
PSU: XFX PRO Black Ed. 850W
Default 05-21-2017, 09:07 | posts: 14,883 | Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R.A.C. View Post
Where did you get this from?
TW3 is influenced by Gothic and some Bioware games, and developers even stated this. There is zero Skyrim in TW3.
It's my own opinion as I have never played any of the Gothic games. Isn't Gothic like The Elder Scrolls anyway; it uses the same engine, right and is an open-world RPG? The Witcher 3, for me, is like Oblivion/Skyrim but improved significantly in every way, especially in terms of writing, cinematic direction and quests. Much as I loved Oblivion and Skyrim; neither comes close to the quality of The Witcher 3 and I certainly agree that The Elder Scrolls games lack memorable characters... even now I struggle to remember any other than King Septim (?) but only because he was voiced by Patrick Stewart.

Old
  (#63)
anticupidon
Ancient Guru

Videocard: XFX RX480 GTR 8GB
Processor: i5 6600K / Liqmax II 240
Mainboard: Maximus Extreme VIII
Memory: 16 GB GSkill Z DDR4 3000
Soundcard: ROG SupremeFX
PSU: EVGA 750 W G2
Default 05-21-2017, 09:16 | posts: 2,869 | Location: far,far from home

Got the GOG version a few day ago, just for the inciting price and for the nostalgia.And now this thread..
Well, i reckon my FPS skills are lousy nowadays, will serve well for some training.And yes, still looks amazing, Crytek really did something way back, small (big)details in FPS engine/graphics details with huge impact on the modern games looks and graphics.

Old
  (#64)
JonasBeckman
Ancient Guru

Default 05-21-2017, 10:01 | posts: 13,087 | Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerK View Post
Was there any reason for running the good'ol Crysis in 64-bit mode?
If my memory serves correctly, Crysis showed no improvements with 64-bit executable nor DX10 rendering path.
I don't think the game ever came close to requiring 3.5 - 4+ GB of RAM even with config tweaks though it was a neat option to have 64-bit support so early although yeah I don't think it added anything.

For DirectX 10 there were no immediate visual differences far as I'm aware although the game supported some D3D10 features such as geometry shaders but far as I remember this was nearly all turned off by default and probably pretty experimental. (For example the shadow system had a couple of "gs" cvars.)

The lighting, shadows, water effects and post-processing such as ambient occlusion (SSAO) weren't any different although a couple of settings were locked unless you ran the game under DX10 but this could be lifted by just setting the cvar in the dev console.

Multiplayer also supported destruction of props when run under DX10 but this was also down to a cvar that could be toggled manually.

EDIT: Mods also managed to improve a couple of limitations such as allowing for both anisotropic filtering and parallax effects on terrain instead of parallax disabling AF.
(Which I think worked for both D3D9 and D3D10)

Since the game shipped with it's shader code available in a easy to edit format (Instead of being only pre-compiled.) other additions were also made over time from different post-processing effects such as lens flares to improvements to the water shader.

Last edited by JonasBeckman; 05-21-2017 at 10:04.

Old
  (#65)
Redemption80
Ancient Guru

Videocard: GALAX 970/ASUS 970 STRIX
Processor: i7-2600K @ 4.7ghz
Mainboard: Asus P8P67 PRO Intel P67
Memory: G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB
Soundcard: Nvidia - HDMI
PSU: Corsair GS800
Default 05-21-2017, 10:13 | posts: 17,651 | Location: Glasgow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Agree. IMO only visual impressive aspect of crysis was the vegetation... NOTHING ELSE. Look at other objects, the vehicles, the clutter inside the huts/shacks, tables, radio equipment, etc, North Koreans facial animations, etc, these aspects suck by most modern games standards. People only focused on the vegetation and that you could see individual grass blades, but beyond that, it visually falls flat vs other games released in last 5 years.
I've restarted it for what feels like at least the tenth time, I do quite enjoy the first few hours but the second half i have only done the once.

Visually, yes the amount of vegetation is impressive but the lighting looks so flat while your moving through it and the character models are pretty bad.

It's the same with the physics, you start off thinking it's great when you shoot a palm tree, but then the huts fall apart in large pieces. I also remember hiding from a tank in a building and not a scratch on the building.

Old
  (#66)
S.T.A.R.A.C.
Master Guru

Videocard: HD 7970 3GB WindForce
Processor: Intel i7-2600K
Mainboard: Asrock P67 Pro3
Memory: Kingston DDR3/16GB
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair HX620W
Default 05-21-2017, 11:47 | posts: 271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Hodgson View Post
It's my own opinion as I have never played any of the Gothic games. Isn't Gothic like The Elder Scrolls anyway; it uses the same engine, right and is an open-world RPG? The Witcher 3, for me, is like Oblivion/Skyrim but improved significantly in every way, especially in terms of writing, cinematic direction and quests. Much as I loved Oblivion and Skyrim; neither comes close to the quality of The Witcher 3 and I certainly agree that The Elder Scrolls games lack memorable characters... even now I struggle to remember any other than King Septim (?) but only because he was voiced by Patrick Stewart.
Uh so wrong

Gothic 1,2,3 use in house engine. They are similar to TES, but still different.
Only similarity between TES and TW3 is big map or maps. Of course if you put aside RPG elements which are similar by default.

Skyrim lacks memorable characters, not Oblivion.

Old
  (#67)
H83
Maha Guru

Videocard: Asus ROG Strix GTX1070
Processor: I5 7600K @5.0Ghz (1.28V)
Mainboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F
Memory: G.Skill DDR4 16G 3200Mhz
PSU: Corsair RM850i
Default 05-21-2017, 12:12 | posts: 1,876 | Location: Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasBeckman View Post
EDIT: Not sure if there are that many games out even using Cry-Engine V, for indie such as Steam and it's early access program there were a couple of games that planned to update and The Cursed Forest is currently the only one I know of that is using that version. (5.2.x with a update planned to 5.3.x before the full release.) Wolcen also had plans but it's going to take some time.

For "AAA" games there's a couple listed on Wikipedia with Robinson and The Climb being released by Crytek as showcases for VR and then there's Prey (2017) but digging around in the game files it's something like 3.8.4 to 3.8.6 and going by the cvars the game has there's nothing from V in there.

Version 3.8.4 introduced a few cvars which the game has but no cvars were added by 3.8.5 or 3.8.6 far as I know so it's not as easy to check and V added a number of cvars plus made changes to existing ones so that's pretty easy to compare.

As for most other games they seem to be on 3.7.x with a few newer ones using 3.8.x although it's not always easy to tell.
(Game development takes time though and it's not always easy to upgrade to newer major engine updates, same goes for several UE4 games too as a comparison.)
Crytek tried hard to sell their game engine but their efforts seem to be wasted for the most part. Very few games actually use any variant of Cry Engine and the ones that use it are very poor and donīt sell very well... On the bright side, Star Citizen uses an heavily modified version of Cry Engine, if the game succeeds maybe Crytek will make some much needed money...
But i think Crytek is going down sooner or later after so many failures and mistakes. Ironically the downhill started after they jumped to consoles because they said they couldnīt survive just with PC sales...

Old
  (#68)
KissSh0t
Ancient Guru

Default 05-21-2017, 12:26 | posts: 4,975 | Location: 0.0.0.0

The new Prey game uses Cryengine and that's a pretty darn good game.

Old
  (#69)
S.T.A.R.A.C.
Master Guru

Videocard: HD 7970 3GB WindForce
Processor: Intel i7-2600K
Mainboard: Asrock P67 Pro3
Memory: Kingston DDR3/16GB
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair HX620W
Default 05-21-2017, 12:41 | posts: 271

Absolute majority of people don't care about graphics. They know nothing about textures, HDR, SSAO, etc.
Btw, Cevat is the biggest noob in video game industry, mainly because of that "best graphics" approach.

Old
  (#70)
haste
Master Guru

Videocard: GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
Processor: i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
Mainboard: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE
Memory: 16GB DDR3 @ 2133MHz
Soundcard: SB X-Fi
PSU: EVGA P2 650W
Default 05-21-2017, 13:24 | posts: 342 | Location: CZ

Quote:
Absolute majority of people don't care about graphics. They know nothing about textures, HDR, SSAO, etc.
Knowing nothing about computer graphics is different thing from not caring about nice graphics. Unfortunately, likable graphics (in whatever art direction) makes 50% of the game success. Everybody who says that graphics is not important, that gameplay is all that matters is hypocrite. Yerli brothers were pushing it far, yes, but they were mainly right. Who would play their Far Cry without the technological marvels it had?

btw. Crytek went through clinical death. Most of their best engine coders left at that point. Actually quite a lot of coders left after Crysis 2. For me it was the end of Crytek (and probably was). I personally don't believe we will see anything serious from Crytek except of CryEngine maintenance. The engine is also lacking behind. Getting old-fashioned very fast and not just in rendering, but more importantly in tools and workflow.

Old
  (#71)
Damien_Azreal
Ancient Guru

Videocard: EVGA GTX 970 ACX2.0 4GB
Processor: Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHZ
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97
Memory: 16GB Corsair DDR3 2400
Soundcard: Creative Sound Core3D
PSU: Thermaltake Evo-Blu 650w
Default 05-21-2017, 13:28 | posts: 8,158 | Location: Kansas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
This is why I love and have the GOG versions.
I purchased them retail when released, and was able to add Crysis to Origin by contacting EA Support.
Though, they completely ignored me about Crysis Warhead.

I don't feel like rebuying the games, but giving how poorly the digital versions are handled through Origin... it's almost pointless to even have them on there.

Hell, even Crysis 2 is handled oddly. Last time I installed it through Origin, it didn't apply the High Res Texture pack or the DX11 update.
I had to download and install those manually as well.

But as for Crysis, yeah, the x64 exe doesn't show any real benefit. In fact, while playing, the x32 exe shows better performance.
And, I've always hated how the game handled DX9/DX10. With a few features being locked off behind a false DX10 wall.
As people proved shortly after it's release, all the "DX10 effects" work perfectly fine in DX9.
Similar to BioShock's DX10 water effects, there's nothing about them that requires DX10. Just MS offered up additional funding for studios to include DX10 exclusive effects.

Problem was... DX10 didn't do anything DX9 couldn't.
I'm glad they dropped it with Warhead. Runs better, looks better... and can do it all in DX9 with zero ini edits or tweaks.

Old
  (#72)
H83
Maha Guru

Videocard: Asus ROG Strix GTX1070
Processor: I5 7600K @5.0Ghz (1.28V)
Mainboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F
Memory: G.Skill DDR4 16G 3200Mhz
PSU: Corsair RM850i
Default 05-21-2017, 13:36 | posts: 1,876 | Location: Mars

Quote:
Btw, Cevat is the biggest noob in video game industry, mainly because of that "best graphics" approach.
People care a lot about graphics but not at the expense of their wallet or their time, meaning they donīt want to spend a lot of money on hardware so they can run a game at max settings, something that hurt Crysis sales a lot, and they donīt want to waste time changing graphics settings and trying to understand them... Thatīs why consoles sell so well and most people prefer them.

Also, art direction is as important as the graphics. You can have a game with amazing graphics but if the art direction is weak then the graphics are also going to appear weak.

Old
  (#73)
Vibe
Member Guru

Videocard: 1080 GTX
Processor: i7-7700k
Mainboard: Asrock Z270 Fatal1ty
Memory: 32 GB ddr4
Soundcard: Rift, JBL wireless
PSU: Corsair SFX
Default 05-21-2017, 13:56 | posts: 73 | Location: Indiana

The rise and fall of Crytek. If their next upcoming game doesn't sell, I think it'll be the nail in the coffin. For Crysis, they really screwed up the story line. I mean in C1 you had these aliens with flying machines that could freeze their environment which in turn kills everything while producing tornadoes n such and they stupidly adapt to the very environment that humans thrive in while abandoning their anti gravity machines....stupid.

If you can change the weather to the extreme environment that your enemies cannot deal with, you use that to defeat them which means you save from physically fighting them instead. Yeah let me step out of my flying octopus here, don on my exo skeleton suit that apparently doesn't resist bullets too well and jump attack on these guys over there that have some pretty heavy fire power cause...why not?
Where did the aliens put those hundreds of flying octopus's that we saw in the distance at the end of Crysis 1? Did they bury them? Give them away in a raffle?

Unfortunately Farcry 1 was Crytek's greatest achievement and in retrospect, the gameplay wasn't all that. Then they took a great idea that was Robinson Journey and made it trash by turning it into a walking sim with a bunch of climbing stuff that was a chore to do not to mention made for horrid gameplay.

Crytek gets exactly what they deserve imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H83 View Post
People care a lot about graphics but not at the expense of their wallet or their time, meaning they donīt want to spend a lot of money on hardware so they can run a game at max settings, something that hurt Crysis sales a lot, and they donīt want to waste time changing graphics settings and trying to understand them... Thatīs why consoles sell so well and most people prefer them.

Also, art direction is as important as the graphics. You can have a game with amazing graphics but if the art direction is weak then the graphics are also going to appear weak.
To be fair, Crysis had low and medium settings, no one put a gun to their head saying they had to play at Ultra mega maxed out mode. It's like PC gamer's refused any setting below pics displayed online.

Last edited by Vibe; 05-21-2017 at 13:59.

Old
  (#74)
the9quad
Maha Guru

Videocard: 1080ti MSI Gaming-X
Processor: i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz
Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth X79
Memory: 32GB G.SkillTridentX 2400
Soundcard: ASUS XONAR DGX/Sennheiser
PSU: PC Power & Cooling 1200W
Default 05-21-2017, 14:16 | posts: 837 | Location: Carolina Beach, North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissSh0t View Post
So you are going on record saying that following a red glowing trail and TW3s combat are good examples of excellent gameplay? Sorry man the actual game play parts of TW3 are terribly bad.

Which is funny when you have people like the posts above this one talking about Farcrys gameplay being bad. It was at least decent combat. TW3 didn't even get that right, but 10/10 goty because of graphics and writing I guess...

Last edited by the9quad; 05-21-2017 at 14:18.

Old
  (#75)
Memorian
Maha Guru

Videocard: GTX 1070 FTW@2.1/9.1Ghz
Processor: i5 3570K@4.4Ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z77X UD3H
Memory: 16GB TridentX 2400C10
Soundcard: M2Tech HiFace DAC
PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Default 05-21-2017, 14:19 | posts: 2,535 | Location: Hellas

Crysis 1(2 and 3 were crappy console ports) was a great game with outstanding visuals. Too bad that it was the last true PC exclusive FPS game..

If Crysis was released today, it would have Kingslaive: Final Fantasy XV visuals.

Nowdays consoles push the visuals and we have to wait for PS5(2020-21) in order to enjoy next-gen visuals(I believe NaughtyDog will be able to achieve Kingslaive's visuals on PS5).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIgQQz5SNxs