Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum
MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum This forum is intended for MSI customers for questions on the AfterBurner Overclock Utility based off Rivatuner. In this section the users help each other out with answers as well as support staff from MSI.

Old
  (#176)
JonasBeckman
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Sapphire R9 Fury OC
Processor: i7-3930K @ 4.1Ghz
Mainboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Soundcard: Asus ROG Phoebus
PSU: Corsair AX 1200W
Default 04-28-2017, 10:01 | posts: 13,096 | Location: Sweden

For Honor and Wildlands just updated this morning but I haven't checked yet to see if Afterburner is getting access to them.

Watch_Dogs 2 can have EAC disabled and still work albeit without MP features but Wildlands will crash and For Honor will disconnect if EAC has been toggled off so for those two it's either waiting until 4.4.0 / 7.0.0 is whitelisted or changing back down to the 4.3.0 and 6.6.0 non-beta versions of Afterburner and Rivatuner.

EDIT: Well what do you know, Watch_Dogs 2 was updated too.

Last edited by JonasBeckman; 04-28-2017 at 20:45.

Old
  (#177)
Hilbert Hagedoorn
Don Vito Corleone

Videocard: AMD | NVIDIA
Processor: Core i7 5960K
Mainboard: X99
Memory: 16GB
Soundcard: X-Fi - GigaWorks 7.1
PSU: 1200 Watt
Default 05-02-2017, 15:56 | posts: 28,990 | Location: Guru3D testlab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn View Post
Yeah it takes 1 to 4 weeks for EAC to update depending on the game.

However I just send them another email to ask what's going on. More UBI games should have propagated to the new RTSS for support already.
Small update:

Most UBI titles should get compatible this week. The guys from easyanticheat reported they've now whitelisted the MSI certificate Alex recently started using for RTSS. They've released the whitelisting update today for Watch Dogs 2. E.g. the update will go live for Ghost Recon: Wildlands and For Honor during this week.

Follow Guru3D on twitter - facebook and Youtube.