Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Game Tweaks and Modifications
Game Tweaks and Modifications This forum is dedicated to game modifications and tweaks. Here you can discuss performance and image quality modifications.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#76)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 07-30-2016, 08:27 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
^ couple more things for you to try

if you haven't yet, try setting Threaded Optimization to Off in nv cpl for CS:GO. Just for the heck of it...

and if that makes no difference, then try starting the game from elevated command prompt with this:
start /affinity 1 csgo.exe

also in game settings disable Multicore Rendering if enabled (sorry if obvious).
This doesnt seems a good way. I cant rly have smoother gameplay only using one core for my game. CS:GO is CPU hog. Multicore rendering disabling is bad idea... Just lower fps, nothing more but ty.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#77)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 07-30-2016, 09:07 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

Source engine games aren't very multicore aware afaik. CPU load will be handled by a single core basically.
Also multicore rendering is known to cause stutters in some cases. Disabling it shouldn't decrease performance much.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#78)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 07-30-2016, 10:16 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
Source engine games aren't very multicore aware afaik. CPU load will be handled by a single core basically.
Also multicore rendering is known to cause stutters in some cases. Disabling it shouldn't decrease performance much.
Yea, I heard dat.. Anyway experience low fps while disabled. On every guide, most pros using Multicore enabled. I tried my integrated Intel VGA. Fps goes to 30-60, but I was able to jump kinda better I think. Low gpu usage mby fixed by MSI Afterburner by activate KBoost (not sure cuz since dat I cant measure GPU load, but fps is better and reaching 300(MAX). Tbh I dont know what fps Im possible to reach with my build. But I experience huge drop outs and laggin when I start shooting with enemies (~150 fps) and sound cracking. Mby some DPC latency troubleshoot needed while playing game.

My specs: http://imgur.com/a/B2ZrJ
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#79)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 07-30-2016, 10:49 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

Yea looks like it. Like you suspected probably some hardware/software conflict with your setup.
Which are nasty because they can be impossible to troubleshoot.

If you come across a cheap dedicated sound card try getting one and see if that would help.
With luck switching just one piece of hardware may help, especially audio hw.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#80)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 07-30-2016, 11:34 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
Yea looks like it. Like you suspected probably some hardware/software conflict with your setup.
Which are nasty because they can be impossible to troubleshoot.

If you come across a cheap dedicated sound card try getting one and see if that would help.
With luck switching just one piece of hardware may help, especially audio hw.
Yea I thought it too. Fk I was lucky again to pick bad HW to play CS :/. MSI B85 G43 with signature "LossLess HD audio", useless garbage..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#81)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-01-2016, 09:40 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

Integrated sound chips are better than they used to be (?) but I've always used and always will use a dedicated sound card anyway for quality, features, performance...

I temporarily had to use integrated sound for a while once and the sound quality was horrible compared to sound card audio.
Granted this was years ago but the chip was supposed to be "high quality" like the sound card.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#82)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-01-2016, 22:21 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
Integrated sound chips are better than they used to be (?) but I've always used and always will use a dedicated sound card anyway for quality, features, performance...

I temporarily had to use integrated sound for a while once and the sound quality was horrible compared to sound card audio.
Granted this was years ago but the chip was supposed to be "high quality" like the sound card.
Hm, maybe. But should I believe whole problem get fixed by external sound card? Bet with u there are tons of others GO players with Realtek onboard who doesnt have this prob.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#83)
Clawedge
Maha Guru
 
Clawedge's Avatar
 
Videocard: Intel HD 4600
Processor: Intel 4790s
Mainboard: MSI H81M-PRO-VH
Memory: 16GB HyperX
Soundcard: Onboard
PSU: Silverstone SFX ST45SF
Default 08-01-2016, 23:03 | posts: 1,897 | Location: Earth

i havent read through all the posts, but have you tried a different mouse? maybe a wired one?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#84)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-02-2016, 06:42 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by venhyor View Post
Hm, maybe. But should I believe whole problem get fixed by external sound card? Bet with u there are tons of others GO players with Realtek onboard who doesnt have this prob.
Worth trying I think, it's the exact combination of hw you have which may cause this.
Some hardware combos just refuse to work properly in some cases. Doesn't make much sense but seen it before.

Especially as you said you have sound issues associated with the latency issues.

Btw if you can start CS:GO without an audio device, you could try disabling the Realtek audio and see if it helps. Not sure if possible, most games I think refuse to start without a sound device.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#85)
mbk1969
Ancient Guru
 
mbk1969's Avatar
 
Videocard: GeForce GTX 970
Processor: I7-4930
Mainboard: Asus p9x79
Memory: G Skill RipjawZ, 16GB
Soundcard: Onboard + FiiO E17
PSU: 1000 W
Default 08-02-2016, 14:21 | posts: 3,440 | Location: Moscow, Russia

Just curious: what is the point of having 200+ FPS on LCD monitor with refresh rate of 144 Hz at best (I mean the best ones, not actual monitor of OP)? It would not show all 200+ frames video card spits out.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#86)
Agent-A01
Ancient Guru
 
Agent-A01's Avatar
 
Videocard: 1080Ti H20
Processor: i7 5930K 4.7GHz H20
Mainboard: ASUS X99-AU31
Memory: G.Skill 32GB 3200C12
Soundcard: ASUS Phoebus
PSU: EVGA P2-1200W
Default 08-02-2016, 16:16 | posts: 9,392 | Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbk1969 View Post
Just curious: what is the point of having 200+ FPS on LCD monitor with refresh rate of 144 Hz at best
Lower frametime basically
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#87)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-02-2016, 23:20 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawedge View Post
i havent read through all the posts, but have you tried a different mouse? maybe a wired one?
I have nothing to say about this, just lol. Wireless mice for gaming, KAPPA.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#88)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-02-2016, 23:28 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
Worth trying I think, it's the exact combination of hw you have which may cause this.
Some hardware combos just refuse to work properly in some cases. Doesn't make much sense but seen it before.

Especially as you said you have sound issues associated with the latency issues.

Btw if you can start CS:GO without an audio device, you could try disabling the Realtek audio and see if it helps. Not sure if possible, most games I think refuse to start without a sound device.
CS:Go works without sound. I disabled HD audio through bios and it doesnt helped for responsivness of game. But one thing is weird, when I shooting ingame (not tested with other sounds) I could see dat low sound from case, so maybe it still generate audio signal which just dont go to output on panel. Its not like normal sound (but just like buzzing which corresponds with game sound).

Dat hardware compatibility is pain in ass. But I already mention (few posts earlier) that mobo detect wrong version of my memory module. Any idea? Im not using memory of QVL memory list specified on mobo manufacturer site. There are just few memories, but when I looked Kingston comp. search it says that memory is compatible but who knows.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#89)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-02-2016, 23:30 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbk1969 View Post
Just curious: what is the point of having 200+ FPS on LCD monitor with refresh rate of 144 Hz at best (I mean the best ones, not actual monitor of OP)? It would not show all 200+ frames video card spits out.
Dude, try play game on 60hz monitor with 60fps and 300fps. There is huge change of smoothess.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#90)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-03-2016, 06:11 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by venhyor View Post
CS:Go works without sound. I disabled HD audio through bios and it doesnt helped for responsivness of game. But one thing is weird, when I shooting ingame (not tested with other sounds) I could see dat low sound from case, so maybe it still generate audio signal which just dont go to output on panel. Its not like normal sound (but just like buzzing which corresponds with game sound).

Dat hardware compatibility is pain in ass. But I already mention (few posts earlier) that mobo detect wrong version of my memory module. Any idea? Im not using memory of QVL memory list specified on mobo manufacturer site. There are just few memories, but when I looked Kingston comp. search it says that memory is compatible but who knows.
Yea if disabling HD audio doesn't help then not worth looking for a sound card I think.

I'm guessing that buzzing is just coil whine from GPU which happens when GPU load changes (when shooting). Common with high framerates.

I doubt memory would be the culprit, the mismatch you're seeing is probably one showing part number and other some stock code or similar.
Not sure though, if you get the chance to try different memory modules give it a go, you never know.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#91)
mbk1969
Ancient Guru
 
mbk1969's Avatar
 
Videocard: GeForce GTX 970
Processor: I7-4930
Mainboard: Asus p9x79
Memory: G Skill RipjawZ, 16GB
Soundcard: Onboard + FiiO E17
PSU: 1000 W
Default 08-03-2016, 10:07 | posts: 3,440 | Location: Moscow, Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by venhyor View Post
Dude, try play game on 60hz monitor with 60fps and 300fps. There is huge change of smoothess.
I don`t believe that any one can feel difference between 1 frame every 3 ms (300 FPS) and 1 frame every 6 ms (150 FPS). Ofc you can be the (un)lucky one which feels that difference. And ofc any one can feel a placebo effect.
I don`t play competitive games so I am perfectly fine with 60 FPS.

Edit: Don`t get me wrong - I am sceptical about huge FPS numbers but sorry that you can`t get rid of a problem.

Last edited by mbk1969; 08-03-2016 at 10:20.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#92)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-03-2016, 10:32 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

^ the lower the frametime the smaller the input latency, regardless of refresh rate. AFAIK.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#93)
mbk1969
Ancient Guru
 
mbk1969's Avatar
 
Videocard: GeForce GTX 970
Processor: I7-4930
Mainboard: Asus p9x79
Memory: G Skill RipjawZ, 16GB
Soundcard: Onboard + FiiO E17
PSU: 1000 W
Default 08-03-2016, 10:43 | posts: 3,440 | Location: Moscow, Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
^ the lower the frametime the smaller the input latency, regardless of refresh rate. AFAIK.
I meant that there should be a treshold value after which human should be unable to tell the difference.
Also I suspect that huge FPS, huge mouse polling rate (etc) could (1) create a burden even for modern CPUs, (2) impact latencies in HW, SW layers.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#94)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-03-2016, 12:33 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

^ yea could be. And I for one surely couldn't tell the difference between 150 and 200+ fps. But I suppose in competitive MP even that can make a difference.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#95)
ElectronSpider
Master Guru
 
ElectronSpider's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI GTX 660 OC 2GB
Processor: Phenom II x6 1055T @3.6
Mainboard: Biostar A880G+
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB
Soundcard: Realtek (motherboard)
PSU: OCZ ModxStream 700W
Post 08-03-2016, 14:14 | posts: 210 | Location: Indiana

Maybe we can find any interfering software if we can get a log of the software installed on the system. For example, you can use HjackThis to do a system scan and create a log file. After HjackThis creates the log file you can select all (ctrl-a) and copy + paste into code (# button) tags.
For example:
Code:
 Your System Log
HjackThis Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Edit:

Some games benefit from disabling core 0, click ok to exit affinity, then re-enabling core 0, and click ok to exit affinity. Also, some games "require" vsync to be enabled in order to feel smooth without hitching, for example, AC:Brotherhood needed vsync enabled (otherwise there would be frame stutter every 3 to 4 seconds).

Last edited by ElectronSpider; 08-03-2016 at 21:53.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#96)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-04-2016, 10:08 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronSpider View Post
Maybe we can find any interfering software if we can get a log of the software installed on the system. For example, you can use HjackThis to do a system scan and create a log file. After HjackThis creates the log file you can select all (ctrl-a) and copy + paste into code (# button) tags.
For example:
Code:
 Your System Log
HjackThis Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Edit:

Some games benefit from disabling core 0, click ok to exit affinity, then re-enabling core 0, and click ok to exit affinity. Also, some games "require" vsync to be enabled in order to feel smooth without hitching, for example, AC:Brotherhood needed vsync enabled (otherwise there would be frame stutter every 3 to 4 seconds).
Code:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 11:07:13, on 04.08.2016
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.02.1008)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v11.0 (11.00.10586.0494)


Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\steamwebhelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\steamwebhelper.exe
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.windowsxlive.net
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = 
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = 
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %11%\blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = 
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LiveTunerCore] C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner\livecore.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dropbox] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\Dropbox.exe" /systemstartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPUsageTrackingLEDM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP UT LEDM\bin\hppusg.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP UT LEDM\"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CCleaner Monitoring] "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe" /MONITOR
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [OneDriveSetup] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /thfirstsetup (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [OneDriveSetup] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /thfirstsetup (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2315156426-1022453103-3040638780-500\..\Run: [Nv GPU Pro]  (User '?')
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\SmartPrint\smartprintsetup.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: SmartPrint - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\SmartPrint\smartprintsetup.exe
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{73ca71a6-639e-4895-aa2c-061cd15bd514}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4
O18 - Protocol: tbauth - {14654CA6-5711-491D-B89A-58E571679951} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbauth.dll
O18 - Protocol: windows.tbauth - {14654CA6-5711-491D-B89A-58E571679951} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbauth.dll
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\52.0.2743.48\remoting_core.dll,-101 (chromoting) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\52.0.2743.48\remoting_host.exe
O23 - Service: Dropbox Update Service (dbupdate) (dbupdate) - Dropbox, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Dropbox Update Service (dbupdatem) (dbupdatem) - Dropbox, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Služba Google Update (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Služba Google Update (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: HP LaserJet Service - HP - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HPLaserJetService\HPLaserJetService.exe
O23 - Service: HP SI Service (HPSIService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\HPSIsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll,-1000 (IEEtwCollectorService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\IEEtwCollector.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Technology Access Software Asset Manager (Intel(R) TA SAM) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Corporation\Intel(R) Technology Access\Intel(R) Software Asset Manager\bin\IntelSoftwareAssetManagerService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Technology Access Legacy CS Loader (Intel(R) TechnologyAccessLegacyCSLoader) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel(R) Technology Access\LegacyCsLoaderService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Technology Access Service (Intel(R) TechnologyAccessService) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel(R) Technology Access\IntelTechnologyAccessService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SensorDataService.exe,-101 (SensorDataService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\SensorDataService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Služba za***345;azování tisku (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service (Stereo Service) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvscpapisvr.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\TieringEngineService.exe,-702 (TieringEngineService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\TieringEngineService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpAsDesc.dll,-320 (WdNisSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpAsDesc.dll,-310 (WinDefend) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 8099 bytes
I dont know what u mean by this affinity method. I already tried to play game with only 3 cores by unticking core 0 on taskmgr affinity setting. (doesnt help).
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#97)
AsiJu
Ancient Guru
 
AsiJu's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 980Ti SC+/Xtreme IV
Processor: Ryzen5 1600
Mainboard: ASRock X370 Killer SLI
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 3000/C14
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium + Z906
PSU: Tt. Toughpower XT 875 W
Default 08-04-2016, 11:35 | posts: 3,453 | Location: Finland

^ did you try running with just a single core (start /affinity 1 ...)?

Also use the command line (or create a shortcut) always when you want to set affinity, on-the-fly changes don't usually work and they don't stick, the .exe will reset to default the next time you run it.

(Plus if you didn't yet, try and set threaded optimization to off in nv cpl. Have fixed numerous audio or similar desync issues this way with older games
Yea CS:GO isn't that old but Source engine is... kinda).

Last edited by AsiJu; 08-04-2016 at 12:06.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#98)
ElectronSpider
Master Guru
 
ElectronSpider's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI GTX 660 OC 2GB
Processor: Phenom II x6 1055T @3.6
Mainboard: Biostar A880G+
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB
Soundcard: Realtek (motherboard)
PSU: OCZ ModxStream 700W
Post 08-04-2016, 14:06 | posts: 210 | Location: Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by venhyor View Post
I dont know what u mean by this affinity method. I already tried to play game with only 3 cores by unticking core 0 on taskmgr affinity setting. (doesnt help).
Sort of...only after unticking core 0 and clicking ok in the affinity window, reopen the affinity window and retick core 0 back on (this sometimes helps with programs that have multithreaded processor core load balancing issues).

Also, looking through your HijackThis log, I can see two background applications that might interfere with your game. First, the livecore.exe, which is part of LiveTuner (a system "optimizer" tool) developed by Windowsx after searching seems to be installed on Acer computers and 49% of people who voted on "shouldiremoveit website" recommend removing it. Windows already does a decent at managing/caching memory.
Second, the CCleaner monitoring tool (ccleaner.exe /monitor), might be scanning your drive to find junk files. I know it is a set it and forget it monitor tool, but consider turning off the monitoring and running a manual clean scan once a week.

You can try killing those two processes in the task manager, then testing if stutter was removed. Also, sometimes Windows Defender (or any AV) can interfere with a program (monitoring every read + write by the program) so you can put an exception for the .exe or folder (last resort).

Last edited by ElectronSpider; 08-04-2016 at 14:12.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#99)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-04-2016, 14:54 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronSpider View Post
Sort of...only after unticking core 0 and clicking ok in the affinity window, reopen the affinity window and retick core 0 back on (this sometimes helps with programs that have multithreaded processor core load balancing issues).

Also, looking through your HijackThis log, I can see two background applications that might interfere with your game. First, the livecore.exe, which is part of LiveTuner (a system "optimizer" tool) developed by Windowsx after searching seems to be installed on Acer computers and 49% of people who voted on "shouldiremoveit website" recommend removing it. Windows already does a decent at managing/caching memory.
Second, the CCleaner monitoring tool (ccleaner.exe /monitor), might be scanning your drive to find junk files. I know it is a set it and forget it monitor tool, but consider turning off the monitoring and running a manual clean scan once a week.

You can try killing those two processes in the task manager, then testing if stutter was removed. Also, sometimes Windows Defender (or any AV) can interfere with a program (monitoring every read + write by the program) so you can put an exception for the .exe or folder (last resort).
Anything helped there.. i think its more hardware problem than SW, cuz happens even after pure clean Win instal. Mean Google Chrome, steam, drivers and game. Maybe it could fix some magic bios setting, but I already disable CPU related power savings. There are so much settings I dont know what they mean.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#100)
venhyor
Member Guru
 
Videocard: 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 500W
Default 08-04-2016, 15:49 | posts: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiJu View Post
^ did you try running with just a single core (start /affinity 1 ...)?

Also use the command line (or create a shortcut) always when you want to set affinity, on-the-fly changes don't usually work and they don't stick, the .exe will reset to default the next time you run it.

(Plus if you didn't yet, try and set threaded optimization to off in nv cpl. Have fixed numerous audio or similar desync issues this way with older games
Yea CS:GO isn't that old but Source engine is... kinda).
Threaded opt. OFF already

EDIT: Just run csgo from cmd line ussing affinity parametr. Frames droped from 300 to 60-90 fps

Last edited by venhyor; 08-04-2016 at 15:59.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 1995-2014, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.