Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Hardware > Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats
Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats A cracking SoundBlaster ? Got new Speakers ? Be heard in here !

Old
  (#151)
suseendran

Videocard: 2gb
Processor: inteal core i7
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: volp phone service
Default 05-29-2017, 06:19 | posts: 1

dawnload pcee drive

Old
  (#152)
dopax007

Videocard: GTX 780
Processor: I7 960
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 700 w
Default 06-04-2017, 19:04 | posts: 1

Greetings to all :
I found this interesting and instructive thread as a result of the use I wanted to give to my headphones Senheisser PC 333D G4ME in my HTPC to virtualize 5.1 when listening my movies through headphones.

My HTPC is based on an Asus Rampage III Black Edition (with an integrated audio chip SupremeFX X-FI 2 ) that I've connected via HDMI to a Home Theater of Sony , specifically the HT-DDWG800 , through NVidia High Definition Audio from a GTX 780 ( I don't use the integrated audio chip , which , I've disabled in Bios ) ; The S.O. Is Windows Home 64-bit and I play my movies in MPC-HC with MadVR.

The fact is that at certain hours of the night , I listen my movies through the headphones imput of the Sony AVR and though about taking advantage of the aforementioned Senheisser's to virtualize 5.1 when I was listening my movies through headphones ( these headphones , through USB , Install a basic driver for the function for which they are designed ).
The fact is that ( already expected something like this ) , if they play Dolby AC3 they go well but if they play DTS there is a terrible clock deviation ( continuous dropped frames and not playing sound ).

The question for which I ask advice is if the drivers that are being debated here ( in particular those that I would like to use , NVidia HD Audio) would allow me to virtualize 5.1 to my headphones (or others I've) connected to the input Headphones of the Sony AVR, without interfering in the normal use that I give to this HTPC when i don't have connected headphones , that is none other than , bitstream of AC3, DTS or PCM through HDMI so that the Sony AVR is take care of the rest.

Thank you all in advance and sorry for my bad english .