Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General Chat > Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !
Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D ! Please join the Folding@Home Research Program, join team Guru3D. Let's rank the charts high and fight disease !

Closed Thread

Links To Important F@H Related Threads {Please Read}
Old
  (#1)
PantherX
Folding@Home Team Leader

Videocard: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti
Processor: Core i7-6700K @ 4.5
Mainboard: ROG Maximus VIII Formula
Memory: 32 GiB @ DDR4-2,667
Soundcard: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula
PSU: SilverStone 850
Arrow Links To Important F@H Related Threads {Please Read} - 09-11-2010, 08:17 | posts: 1,364 | Location: Earth

Since there would be too many Stickies if all important Threads were stickied, it was suggested by iancook221188 to make a post were all important threads are mentioned. I have also decided to give a brief description of them so it would be easier for users to navigate.

Guides:

Guru3D Folding@Home Information/Help Thread {Start Here New Users} -> The title says it all. You can post here if you feel more information is needed for further clarification.

GPU2 -> GPU3 Transition Guide For Windows + Link To Linux -> Name says it all and feel free to share your views about GPU3 BETA Client.

SMP2 BETA Client v6.30 (NO Deino Or MPICH) -> Contains all important information on SMP2 BETA Client.

Guide For Running bigadv On Windows Natively (A3 Core) {Massive F@H Points!} -> Please read the entire guide as misusing this will have a severe negative effect on the Science.

For Guru3D Folders:

Guru3D's Folding Stars -> Guru3D Folders that reach a milestone. Thanks to yoyo69 and iancook221188for maintaining this thread.

New F@H Gurus -> New Guru3D members will be mentioned here.

Folding Signatures in forums for Team Guru3D -> A privilege for Active Guru3D Folders.

Updates From Guru3D Folders -> A thread for our fellow Guru3D Folders to inform us if their machine is down for maintenance or getting a new upgrade.

Pictures Of Folding Farms/Rigs -> A place to show off your highest PPD earning rig.

General F@H Threads:

Folding@Home - Join The Fight! -> General discussion of F@H.

F@H Updates -> This thread contains important updates regarding F@H. You can discuss the updates or if you want, post them but make sure to read the first post.

If you feel that I have missed out an important thread, please PM me.

Closed Thread