Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Hardware > Computer Monitor Forum
Computer Monitor Forum IPS Panels, Brands, Ultra HD, G-Sync, 144Hz, FreeSync it all is monitor related. This is the place where you can discuss all monitor related matters. Find help and information about high resolutions and refresh rates, VGA ti Display port connectors.

Any way to lock custom color correction in 3D games like powerstrip used to ?
Old
  (#1)
yudonglei16

Videocard: R9 290 4GB
Processor: intel core i3 530@4Ghz
Mainboard: gigabyte H55
Memory: DDR3 4GB
Soundcard:
PSU: seasonic S12II 520W
Default Any way to lock custom color correction in 3D games like powerstrip used to ? - 05-27-2017, 16:42 | posts: 6 | Location: China

I used to lock the color profile of my LCD by powerstrip on my HD3650 and HD7750 GPUs, thanks to "Write directly to palette DAC" and "enforcecolor=1" settings in powerstrip, the color curve (LUT) from my icc profile freed from any rewriting events including all 3D games.

While the entech team stopped upgrating the powerstrip in 2012, My perfect solution stopped working with My r9 290 GPU.

I've tried CP keeper, color clutch, MCW, etc. not very helpful.

So is there any way to lock custom color curve with recent gpus(gcn 2.0 3.0 4.0)in ALL 3D games like powerstrip used to do ?

Thanks

Old
  (#2)
Clouseau
Maha Guru

Videocard: MSI RX 480 Gamming
Processor: Ryzen 1700X
Mainboard: ASUS Prime X370-Pro
Memory: GSkill Trident (2x8) 3200
Soundcard:
PSU: Seasonic SSR-1200PD
Default 05-29-2017, 00:10 | posts: 1,696

The originator of the program, Color Sustainer, just recently quit the forum. The program download is on the first page of the thread sticky. Time will tell if decides to return.