Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Hardware Reviews and News
Hardware Reviews and News Post your comments on our reviews and news here.

Corsair ML case fans. [Magnetic Levitation]
Old
  (#1)
ESlik
Maha Guru

Videocard: EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
Processor: i7 5930K @4.4ghz.
Mainboard: Asus ROG RVE-10
Memory: 32 gigs ddr4 @ 3200
Soundcard: Soundblaster X7
PSU: AX 1200i
Default Corsair ML case fans. [Magnetic Levitation] - 07-21-2016, 00:33 | posts: 2,332 | Location: Sault Ste. Marie Ont. CA

I bought three of the 120mm ML fans, and these things are everything Corsair says, and then some. I have the Swiftech 360 AIO cooler and I installed the fans on TOP of the rad to have them suck air up and through the rad to exhaust the hot air out. I know this sounds to be a strange set up, but the design of my case, the In Win H Tower, has NO intake or exhaust fan slots. I needed to exhaust hot air somehow, so the only choice I had, was the set up I described. The ML fans really did the job. I have 2 Titan X video cards, and my CPU clocked at 4.4ghz connected to the same 360 rad. Cpu temps stay in the mid 50c range after a couple of hours of gaming, and Video temps are in the high 40c range. The best part of this is, you can't hear a damn thing. The ML fans are totally silent. I can't believe how well the fans work, even in this heat wave we're having in Ontario. Corsair hit a home run with this new fan design. Well worth the extra money.

Old
  (#2)
kosie

Videocard: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB OC
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K
Mainboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Memory: G.Skill Trident 16GB
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair HX750W
Default 08-03-2016, 01:05 | posts: 29

Good to know. I have the Corsair H110i CPU cooler and the stock fans are just way to noisy for me. I'm looking at replacing them with 2 new 140mm fans and someone did recommend the new Corsair Magnetic fans. I might look into them!

Old
  (#3)
out4dolo

Videocard: gtx 1070
Processor: i5 2500k
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: evga supernova 1000
Default 10-08-2016, 16:28 | posts: 6

thanks for the review, in the market for some new fans