AMD Catalyst 15.x (15.200.1036.0 May 22) Win7/8.1/10 - Now digitally Signed!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, May 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 XT
    It may be possible. Did you check the first post to see the supported cards?

Regarding my issues with AMD drivers and Windows 10. These are working great now that I installed them through Device Manager and without CCC. No problems starting/restarting/shutting down Windows. The only problems I have left are the graphic glitches in some areas of the system like the Start Menu from time to time. It's quite random, actually.

Cheers!

2. DmitryKo

DmitryKo Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock RX 7800 XT
    This driver 1036 does not work with Direct3D 12 at all on build 10130 - returns DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED ("The specified device interface or feature level is not supported on this system").

1023.3 does support feature level 12_0 in the same build 10130 - you can check it with my command-line tool.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  3. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    Dx12 doesnt work in this driver for windows 10 was anything removed or changed i need it back for a video im doing

4. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    Intel Haswell/Broadwell and Nvidia Fermi are Tier 1,
    NVidia Kepler/Maxwell are Tier 2,
    AMD GCN 1.x is Tier 3,

Direct3D 12 levels[edit]
    Direct3D 12 requires graphics hardware conforming to feature levels 11_0 and 11_1 which support virtual memory address translations. It introduces a revamped resource binding model, allowing explicit control of memory using descriptor heaps and tables. This model is supported on majority of existing desktop GPU architectures and requires WDDM 2.0 drivers. Supported hardware is divided into three Resource Binding tiers, which define maximum numbers for descriptor heaps used for CBV (constant buffer view), SRV (shader resource view) and UAV (unordered access view); CBVs and SRVs per pipeline stage; UAVs for all pipeline stages; samplers per stage; and SRV descriptor tables. Tier 3 hardware such as AMD GCN has no limitations, allowing fully bindless resources managed through dynamic memory heap, while Tier 1 (Nvidia Fermi, Intel Haswell/Broadwell) and Tier 2 (Nvidia Kepler/Maxwell, Intel Skylake) hardware impose some limits on the number of these resources.[129] [130]

5. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 XT
    The changes seem to be from Windows side with the latest builds.

For more info, have a look at this thread I created a couple of days ago:
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=399551

Cheers!

6. Babel-17

Babel-17 Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4080
    Thank you!

7. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Anyone got that infamous issue with this driver when PC can't exit sleep mode? Just black screen after I wake up my PC.
    Omega drivers (and all of the previous WHQL/beta) didn't have this issue but recently I reinstalled Windows and started installing modded drivers straight away so I'm not sure if this is modded driver issue or Win issue.

8. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    The problem always comes back.

9. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Ok, thanks :)

10. ragingmonkey85

ragingmonkey85 Guest

GPU:
    R9 Fury X 4G
    Is there any way to get the 15.20 drivers install with a r9 fury x.
    I was just at the amd forum and they say windows 10 supports r9 fury x and from what I see
    that bull. I try testing some game and all of them fail so bad I'm talking about single digit fps and that's if they didn't crash on startup. Any help would be very much appreciated

11. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    15.5b were getting old anyway. Let's see how these fare under 8.1

12. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    I would recommend 1040.