13.8 Beta - graphic driver is not installing

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Skreedi, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Skreedi

Skreedi Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7950 3GB
    I have a problem with installing the new betas. I had the same with 13.6b2 - everything is installing but graphic driver, it installs framework, ms visual, catalyst, install/uninstall manager but no driver. I downloaded the right version for my system (I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium x64).

2. asder00

asder00 Don Di Driver

GPU:
    RX VEGA 64 Liquid
    Hey Vista is not supported with 13.8, but I made some modification so it will install in Vista, the driver will works just fine.

Download the fix HERE and extract it to: C:\AMD\AMD_Catalyst_13.8_Beta\Packages\Drivers\Display\W86A_INF then go back to the root directory of the driver and launch Setup.exe and install like always.

3. Skreedi

Skreedi Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD7950 3GB
    Thanks! Driver finally is installed *FIXED* but now I don't have sound on Youtube but Skype for example works pretty well... ; d *FIXED*

btw. if Vista isn't supported, why, on amd site, I can click on "Windows 7/Windows Vista" link and from there download new betas... It's messed up.

//EDIT: All problems solved, you guys can close/delete it. Again, Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013