Problems with 3D Glasses / Fs2004 /

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by mattius, Oct 23, 2003.

1. mattius

mattius Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 4830 512MB
    My System:-
    MSI KT4 Ultra MB
    Athlon Thunderbird 1.4ghz
    MSI G4Ti4200 128mb
    768mb Ram
    Win XP Home
    DX 9.0b

If I enable water reflections & effects when running Flight Sim 2004 with the 4x.xx display & stereo drivers nothing happens as long as T&L is enabled & the drivers are set to "enable" or "enabled by Hotkey".

If I disable T&L or completely disable Stereo in the display properties then I get lovely reflections & effects, although turning off T&L dramatically reduces the performance of FS2004.

Does ANYBODY have any idea as to why the 4x.xx's are causing me problems???? AND is anybody else with a 4200 & the 4x.xx's getting the same problem???

If I revert to 30.82 then the reflections & textures all work fine, even with T&L & stereo enabled. I do however, have other issues with the 30.82's regarding my 3D glasses.

I eventually reverted to the 30.82 drivers which seem to be fine apart from one problem! The problem only occurs when flying at dusk. If I enable 3D glasses by hotkey, (I use Shift T) when on the ground everything runs fine. I then take off. Sometimes when switching views I experience a slight delay & the screen reverts to 2D. When I press Shift T to turn the 3D on again the computer Re-boots. It only appears to be happening at dusk!!! I cannot fathom out what the problem could be as I have no other problems at all!

So basically I need to either find out why the 30.82's re-boot at dusk or preferably get the 45.23's working with reflections, T&L & stereo enabled!!!!

If some scholar knows what to do then please please HELP. I am so frustrated.....!
    :mad: