Spore, how do i finish it? Spoiler Alert.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Chouji, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Chouji

Chouji Guest

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    Major spoiler alert, not like it matters though.

Ok so i made it to the space stage, got an uber ship and all that mess.

Been to some of the grox colonies, and destroyed 4 or 5 of their colonies (grox are tough).

Even with intersteller drive 5, i cant make it to the very center of the galaxy.
    I can outrun the grox, but eventually the jump-distance becomes so small i cant go further.

So what am i missing? i got a few items in the list that are just Questionmarks. so i dont actually know what those do..

And destroying all the grox colonies isnt logical. Even waging wars with normal species is problematic when they make a new colony while you're in the middle of fighting a current colony.

So whats next in unlocking those "secret" items?

2. Chouji

Chouji Guest

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    Update:It's hard but you can get to the middle where you meet steve, who gives you 42 staffs of life which terraforms planets to T3 in like 10 seconds. (once i get to 20 i'm totally going to memory hack it for more, up to 99)

I dont know what to do from there though. the grox have like over a thousand colonies.
    And i dont know where the Sol system is "to find earth, and yes it does exist in game".

BTW if you dont have the game, dont buy it. Not worth the hype. It's a calm casual game, but the lack of any real evolution is kind of annoying. the tribal, and civalization stages are short and pointless. Theres no substance there, i can beat the civ stage in less than 10 minutes starting with religion, just cap all the wells, run over all the tribes on the way, then make like 10 ground vehicles.. then when all your cities on your island are capped, get rid of the cars, make all boats then hit a port side city of another island, then go to the next island (if theres 3, there usually is) then make a bunch of cars on both islands. and bam you beat the civ stage in less than 10 minutes.

Things i want help on:
    How do i unlock more secret items? hints, cheats, i dont care, i'm starting to get bored of the game so i have to know.
    How do i get all the herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore mouth peaces in creature stage?
    i find omnivore works the best for me, but i want all the pieces for later on. Infact i found every piece but the herb/carnivore mouths when entering the creature stage with omnivore selected.

Where is the sol system, a screenshot or 2 would be great if you found it. one of the system close up, and one from the galaxy view.

Any way to completely get rid of the grox? They are simply annoying.

3. JC[UK]

JC[UK] Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GT 540m