To HH and to Whom it May Concern...;)

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by waltc3, Apr 5, 2017.

1. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    Just bought a great monitor--very pleased with it--an AOC Q2778VQE--and OK I have a rather a small, niggling remark to make...;) I wanted to find out what my long-time friend HH (albeit we have never actually met of course) thinks about this monitor in order to read his opinion among others before buying. So I visited "hardware reviews" only to find there is no "Monitor" section so dedicated--and indeed, even under "other" devices there is no specific category for RGB Monitor reviews. Apparently, I thought, although 3d Guru may publicize a new monitor release whenever such news comes its way--I guess HH really doesn't do any in-depth RGB monitor reviews. Somehow, though, that doesn't really add up (!)...;)

At any rate, apparently I recently suffered a (thankfully recoverable) accident in which my neck, a large section of my spine, and my entire head were somewhat brutally torn from my torso last week simply because I decided to stick my head out of the passenger window of a friend's accelerating automobile at the precise moment a semi sideswiped my side of the car--taking several pieces of me along with it in the bargain.

As it happened and be that as it may, a patrolman handy with several varieties of PopEye-the-Sailor (TM) sewing kits (I believe there are no coincidences) happened along in the very nick of time and was the soul of brevity in sewing the mangled and smashed bits of my anatomy right back on before I had lost more than nine or ten gallons of blood, etc. (You might imagine that all of that is still quite a blur in terms of recollection at this point!)

It's three days later and I am doing fine thanks to this courageous Highway Patrolman and his unerring skill with needle and thread, but there is, alas, one small problem remaining (or two...). In his haste it appears the officer who saved my life has sewn my left ear where my right eye should be and has reversed my jaw so that my upper and lower teeth are wrong side up--bottom teeth on top, top teeth on bottom, etc., which makes speaking somewhat more cumbersome than usual. (Not to mention eating, etc.)

How all of this bears on this topic probably seems mystifying, but really, I have to suppose it is only because of my current recuperation that I have been unable to find any trace of 3d Guru RGB monitor reviews. I feel certain they are somewhere right in front of what used to be both of my eyes, but because of my condition I can't find them! Please direct me to the Guru 3d RGB monitor-review pages and forgive me for having to ask such a silly question!

Thanks Much!

Ever yours, The Munchkin AKA Herbert Haberdashery, a distant cousin of someone. [This was originally intended for release on 4/1/2017...! J/K!]

2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    What were you thinking posting that outside of 1 April?!

3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    There isn't a monitor section as we do not review many of them. We only review a handful, but that was more to explain FreeSync and Gsync and such.