Razer Launches Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The Razer Lancehead features the revolutionary Adaptive Frequency Technology for tournament-grade wireless gaming performance and is also the first to showcase the next generation of hybrid on-board a...

Razer Launches Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse

2. Domingo

Domingo Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 (Gigabyte)
    I wish it had more buttons. Once you get used to having a mouse with a lot of buttons it's tough to go back to not having them. I don't need 50 functions assigned to my left hand but only 5 buttons and a wheel assigned to my right.

3. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Will read the review of this one, but i have just ordered today a G900 Chaos Spectrum, with around 50$ reduction on price ( 129.- CHF instead 179.-), i couldnt resist.

4. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    That price though. I can find great mice from other gaming companies that fit my hand just fine and do a great job. Why would anybody pay so much for a palm sized piece of plastic that does only one job?

Imagine if someone tried to charge you £120 for a cell phone that could only make calls, had no internet access, no camera, no music or video playback. You'd say "wtf this nokia 2110 is only worth £10, pull the other one mate."

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017

5. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090

Why is the Wireless version cheaper than the wired version? This makes no sense to me...

Wireless here in the UK is £83.99 and the Wired verison is £124.99

WTF? o_O

Nope this is probably the first ever Razer mouse I have actually been interested in. I hate ambidextrous mice, cause I am right handed those mice just feel weird to me to use as I am so used to right handed style.

6. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Coming from the experience of a Mamba, stay away. Bad plastics, shoddy wheel, and horrible support lie ahead.

7. JoeyR

JoeyR Member

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 980Ti's
    Right with you there! Bought a Mamba to try something other than Logitech for once, big mistake! Mouse wasn't even usable when wireless due to intermittent disconnects, and overall feel was cheap. Went through 2 RMA's and decided no more. Back to the G700.

8. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    This is a mouse for tournament play like car company has race spec versions. Again, like race spec versions, may be prone to breakdowns and need a pit crew to support it. :D

But I literally just bought a Logitech 700s to replace my failing (ok, dropped) 5/6 year+ MX Revolution wireless and I NEED all those buttons on it if not more. I hate all the MMO mice I've tested so far since those buttons are basically welded phone keypads on the side of the mouse. I have a bought a second keypad just for that instead.

I did test the Razor Naga and the shape is nice but still lacks buttons and prices are crazy high. At least with Logitech I know I get a good mid/high quality product.

9. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    Hard to beat the G900 , considered as the best gaming mice never made.. this one is only ambidextrous in the fact, you can add and remove buttons on the right side. The design is spot on.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum,review-3485.html

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/2/22/14690544/logitech-g900-gaming

Hardwarecanuck review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrGEKi5R5M

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7871/logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-gaming-mouse-review/index.html

http://www.pcgamer.com/logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-gaming-mouse-review/

Ninja edit: Just installed the G900.. this mice is diabolik, i had a G502, who have the same sensor ( G900 have the version D, updated version ).. but i even see a difference, never used a mice so precise.. this one should be banned from esports tournament, it is like cheating. ( Just one thing, for peoples with really small fingers, the wheel position could become a problem, better to try it before for see it fit your hand )..

This mice, with his 107g is incredibly lightweight ( lighter than most wired mice, who is just incredible when you think it have a battery in it ), the pads surfaces are so big, the glide is just incredible. the buttons with this mechanism ( pivot ) is absolutely amazing ( you want to click on anything just for hear this sound again.. it is so clicky and metalic ).. it remind me so much cherry MX key ..no acceleration, the most precise move i have ever seen on high end gaming mice. It is nearly impossible to find a negative point to this mice. For peoples who think that wireless mice have too much latency.. forget it, impossible to see the difference wired or not... in fact, without the cable, the mice seems more responsive, as it loose some weight.

Im a Blender 3D user, when modeling, we select vertices after vertices, this mice is just incredible for 3D modeling.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  10. red909

red909 Member

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 970 4 gb
    150€ roflmao

11. If it comes with Razer Synapse, that has to be a selling point right?
    Right?
    Guys?

12. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    I see some sarcasm in it...