Update RTSS for Windows 10 Store games.

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Seketh, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Just a request. If DXTory can do it, I'm sure RTSS can do it too.

Thanks for all your work!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. pesok

pesok Guest

GPU:
    295x2-34" 21:9 3.5k IPS
    Seconding this! Got Rise of TOmb Raider from Windows 10 store(only later realized that was a mistake - Win10 version does not have exclusive fullscreen at all(only borderless fullscreen(that looks like Exc. Fullscreen at first glance but is not - you can sometimes see the windows bar peeking from the bottom if you put cursor there while ingame)) and that messes up the the game detection and profile activation on any PC with multiple discreet GPUs(Cross/Tri/Quad-fire, SLI, R9 295X2, 7990, 6990, GTX 690 etc) to the point that game freezes and/or blackscreens(only 2 solutions i found are to only have a single GPU active or constantly ALT+Tab out and back into the game(sometimes as often as every 20-40 seconds)). I realize that Afteburner cannot help with this but the original request from OP still stands - would it be possible for Afterburner to detect Win10 games(i gotten so used to using my own fan curve and having AF OSD).