Hi to all, pls consider to sign this petion

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by CoMa666, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ravalat

ravalat Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 660 gtx 2G
    Iunderstand your point, but personally I feel consoles are a waste of money. you buy one, a year later something better comes out and you end up buying it, etc,etc,etc. Pc's are much better, you can upgrade them over and over for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    The Xbone will never provide 1080p at 60fps in any truly intensive game regardless of how overclocked it is. They'll pull it off for some rare cases but in the major titles it'll never happen. If you know what the hardware is (an absolute joke) you know it's incredibly weak. Its CPU is that of a Netbook and its GPU is outpowered by stuff you'd find in a laptop these days.

3. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    I think you'll find the cpu side of things in the xbox one and ps4 is like a phone cpu, its just better than an ARM cortex a15, so it would even be a weak laptop cpu ,more suited to tablets really.

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Consoles are outdated the day you buy them, nothing new though. It's just every kid has one these days, so they sell by far more copies of games, which is my main problem with them ;)
    Can't say it didn't pay off to buy a PS3 back then along my PC, but surely I'm not going to go for such a combination any time soon.

5. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    There's not enough headroom to OC any of the hardware in an Xbone to the point where it'd make a difference. Waste of time, and it would probably cause more problems.

6. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    More red rings, yay!

7. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    You got eight signatures yay!!........

8. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    I think a lot of people misunderstand what role a console is designed for, it's an affordable, stable and hassle free platform for people who don't want to wait months for drivers, patches and SLI/Crossfire profiles to be able to enjoy a game.

Some people just want to play games, put the disc in, maybe download a patch and off you go.

People bitch and moan about the specs of these consoles but try and build a PC for the same price that runs games the way they do.

As much as I love my PC, and enjoy turning up the eye candy to make games look spectacular, sometimes I just want to stick a game in, chill on the sofa simply play a game.

As far the petition goes it's a bit pointless, even with an overclock it won't help much and I can't see them ditching the hardware this early to start fresh.