8800 GTS and dynamic overclocking with RT 2.08?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by brholsen, Mar 18, 2008.

1. brholsen

brholsen New Member

GPU:
    8800 GTS 320Mb
    I have searched and read , but I still haven't tha answer to get dynamic OC to work. :confused:

I have a 8800 GTS 320.

I want to start uderclocked and when i start a 3D apps i want it to go owerclocked. And go back to underclocked when i finished 3D apps.

I have created two launcher icons. One underclocke and one overclocke. I go into the sceduler task and set undeclocke to start with windows and this workes great. RTSS also start with windows.

But i cant get the overclock profile to launch with a 3d apps. Earlier i use treshold to activate this but now im not shure. What shall I set in the scheduler task to activate the overclick profile to launch with a 3D app.

The guides in here is missing some of this part i think.

I am very greatful if someone can help me on this.

2. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Maybe this helps you.
    You should define a threshold in Hardware acceleration: at 0.5 upward launch OC profile and at 0.5 downward launch underclock profile.

3. brholsen

brholsen New Member

GPU:
    8800 GTS 320Mb
    Thanks.

I will try this when I get home from work.

4. brholsen

brholsen New Member

GPU:
    8800 GTS 320Mb
    Hi.

It seems that i missing an option in "The data sourch" field in the Task scheduler. I dont have the "Hardware application" choise.

Besides, I dont know how to post an image.

Edit: I fixed it now. I had to ad "Hardware acceleration" in statistic server.

Yippi. Start uderclock in 2D and swithc to high 3D i games, and back again.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008