Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Game Tweaks and Modifications
Game Tweaks and Modifications This forum is dedicated to game modifications and tweaks. Here you can discuss performance and image quality modifications.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#1701)
KAOS GAMING
Master Guru
 
KAOS GAMING's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960 4gb
Processor: intel core i5 4460
Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
Memory: 8gb DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 550w
Default 05-19-2017, 21:08 | posts: 215

idk why i keep checking this page although i know there is nothing new XD.

anyway is there any progress with this blowback mod?
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#1702)
KookMaster5000
Member Guru
 
Videocard: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
Processor: Intel i5 6600 @ 3.5 Ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte B150 HD3P
Memory: DDR4 16 GB
Soundcard: EVGA GTX 1060 SC Onboard
PSU: Corsair CX500M
Default 05-20-2017, 13:05 | posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOS GAMING View Post
idk why i keep checking this page although i know there is nothing new XD.

anyway is there any progress with this blowback mod?
Honestly, this thread is pretty much officially dead now. It had a good run, but I think people just lost interest in Watch_Dogs, like myself.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1703)
AjGamer
Member Guru
 
Videocard: GTX 1080Ti
Processor: Core i7-4790K @ 4.8ghz
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: CX750M
Default 05-21-2017, 02:47 | posts: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookMaster5000 View Post
Honestly, this thread is pretty much officially dead now. It had a good run, but I think people just lost interest in Watch_Dogs, like myself.
yeah, anything that was editable has been edited and anything that could still be hidden in the game will never be found due to the tools never being completed. It's time to move on to better things, but I still love this game. It would be great to have more progress, but Kook is right.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1704)
The Silver
Master Guru
 
The Silver's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 770 2GB
Processor: i5-3450 3,1GHz
Mainboard: AsRock H77
Memory: Corsair 8GB
Soundcard:
PSU: XFX Pro 550W Core
Default 05-21-2017, 09:32 | posts: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjGamer View Post
yeah, anything that was editable has been edited and anything that could still be hidden in the game will never be found due to the tools never being completed. It's time to move on to better things, but I still love this game. It would be great to have more progress, but Kook is right.
That's not true, I still have to see any weapon model replaced (besides my Beretta 92FS, so it's definately possible) and still noone properly edited more particle effects (which is pretty easy).
However yeah KookMaster5000 is right, it's dead simply because most of the people lost interested in modding it.

Last edited by The Silver; 05-21-2017 at 09:36.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#1705)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 05-21-2017, 11:30 | posts: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOS GAMING View Post
idk why i keep checking this page although i know there is nothing new XD.

anyway is there any progress with this blowback mod?
No progress , im busy like i said earlier
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1706)
KookMaster5000
Member Guru
 
Videocard: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
Processor: Intel i5 6600 @ 3.5 Ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte B150 HD3P
Memory: DDR4 16 GB
Soundcard: EVGA GTX 1060 SC Onboard
PSU: Corsair CX500M
Default 05-21-2017, 16:32 | posts: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver View Post
That's not true, I still have to see any weapon model replaced (besides my Beretta 92FS, so it's definately possible) and still noone properly edited more particle effects (which is pretty easy).
However yeah KookMaster5000 is right, it's dead simply because most of the people lost interested in modding it.
Yeah. I think it's best that people focus on games that deserve mods more.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1707)
The Silver
Master Guru
 
The Silver's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 770 2GB
Processor: i5-3450 3,1GHz
Mainboard: AsRock H77
Memory: Corsair 8GB
Soundcard:
PSU: XFX Pro 550W Core
Default 05-21-2017, 20:12 | posts: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookMaster5000 View Post
Yeah. I think it's best that people focus on games that deserve mods more.
and fortunately that's very subjective.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1708)
KookMaster5000
Member Guru
 
Videocard: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC
Processor: Intel i5 6600 @ 3.5 Ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte B150 HD3P
Memory: DDR4 16 GB
Soundcard: EVGA GTX 1060 SC Onboard
PSU: Corsair CX500M
Default 05-22-2017, 20:15 | posts: 99

You're right, but I think we can agree that it's not exactly helpful to try and mod this game anyways if so few people are playing it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1709)
The Silver
Master Guru
 
The Silver's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 770 2GB
Processor: i5-3450 3,1GHz
Mainboard: AsRock H77
Memory: Corsair 8GB
Soundcard:
PSU: XFX Pro 550W Core
Default 05-22-2017, 20:37 | posts: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookMaster5000 View Post
You're right, but I think we can agree that it's not exactly helpful to try and mod this game anyways if so few people are playing it.
Helpful for what? What matters how many people plays it? I create mods for games because I enjoy creating mods for those games, not because I need gratification from people. I don't care if a game have billions of players, if don't like modding it I'm not gonna do it, likewise I don't care if a game have 0 players, as long as I enjoy modding it I'm gonna continue modding it.
I can perfectly understand if people don't enjoy modding WD because of the almost-inexistent modding tools, because it's too hard and time consuming, because most of the time you go blind by trial and error due to the lack of tutorials, or simply because they don't like the game at all. What I don't understand is why people shouldn't mod it only because of the playerbase...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1710)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 05-25-2017, 18:31 | posts: 235

Welcome back...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/149035...in/dateposted/
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1711)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 05-26-2017, 19:48 | posts: 235

Also the PS4 Demo music is still in the game too , its in Way Off the grid mission
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1712)
TheCrasher
Master Guru
 
TheCrasher's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4g SLI
Processor: i7 4790k
Mainboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Memory: HyperX Fury 1600MHz 32GB
Soundcard: Onboard
PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
Default 05-26-2017, 20:07 | posts: 447 | Location: Manitoba, Canada

Uh, he kind of looks like a burn victim. :\
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1713)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 05-26-2017, 20:47 | posts: 235

Still working on it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1714)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-02-2017, 13:53 | posts: 235

We have found a head model that is 90% Close (Or even more closer) to E3 Aiden
I am working on a texture
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1715)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-02-2017, 15:24 | posts: 235

Current Texture
https://www.flickr.com/photos/149035...in/dateposted/
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1716)
KAOS GAMING
Master Guru
 
KAOS GAMING's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960 4gb
Processor: intel core i5 4460
Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
Memory: 8gb DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 550w
Default 06-02-2017, 21:48 | posts: 215

this is which model's head?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1717)
KAOS GAMING
Master Guru
 
KAOS GAMING's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960 4gb
Processor: intel core i5 4460
Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
Memory: 8gb DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 550w
Default 06-02-2017, 21:49 | posts: 215

and one more question how do you import obj models in 3ds max? i have 3ds max 2017
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1718)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-03-2017, 13:04 | posts: 235

Cau05 (We also found out that sadly Nose clips out of the mask... :/)
firstly i import stuff from watch dogs with Zmodeler , export it as obj
then use "Import" function in 3ds max and select the obj
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1719)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-03-2017, 21:18 | posts: 235

Ill choose cau03 istnead because its more similiar to Flyerguy which is E3 Aiden
Or maybe....
Just some binary...
01010111 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01000110 01101100 01111001 01100101 01110010 01100111 01110101 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01000001 01101001 01100100 01100101 01101110

Last edited by HeySlickThatsMe; 06-03-2017 at 21:37.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1720)
KAOS GAMING
Master Guru
 
KAOS GAMING's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960 4gb
Processor: intel core i5 4460
Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
Memory: 8gb DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 550w
Default 06-03-2017, 21:45 | posts: 215

yeah i just realized that after using it for some time seemd like cau3 is more close to e3 aiden. what is binary and all of those numbers?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1721)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-04-2017, 12:13 | posts: 235

Same thing i said under your video
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1722)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-07-2017, 15:22 | posts: 235

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4203/3...0bb6b398_b.jpg
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1723)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-08-2017, 20:51 | posts: 235

Sucessfully added Flyerguy head to Aiden
One problem tho is that Flyerguy eyes are buggy
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1724)
KAOS GAMING
Master Guru
 
KAOS GAMING's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960 4gb
Processor: intel core i5 4460
Mainboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
Memory: 8gb DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair 550w
Default 06-09-2017, 12:12 | posts: 215

they were always buggy
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#1725)
HeySlickThatsMe
Master Guru
 
HeySlickThatsMe's Avatar
 
Videocard: No Record
Processor: No Record
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: No Record
Default 06-09-2017, 13:21 | posts: 235

Yeah i know , but i thought those were some other eye's clipping through
Whats weird is that in zmodeler it works fine
Maybe its something related to bones?
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 2017, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.