Fifa 13 coming to pc

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blesner, May 30, 2012.

1. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Nice article, cannot wait as usual.

Here is a quote:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/30/fifa-13-predicting-the-unpredictable

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Bring it on!:D

3. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    this game will never go on sale.. Jason Vorhees won't allow it, he already decapitated half the team working on this title..

FIFA The 13th [​IMG]

4. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    still got a fair bit to do on fifa12 and must try and win a few online tournaments..(ultimate team). am saving up for messi(black) to stick in my squad of liga legends...oh and ronaldo as well..

most likely will get fifa13 though...love fifa12. if it's better it's gonna be some game as fifa12 for me isnt far off complete excellence.

5. erocker

erocker Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    FIFA 12 was/is great! If 13 leaves it makes it outdated and unrealistic I'm very much looking forward to it.

6. msdos622wasfun

msdos622wasfun Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280X
    I was very tempted to pre-order it the other day, but I decided to pick up FIFA 12 for only ten bucks. Can't wait to see how it looks in Eyefinity (I'm currently finishing a season mode in FIFA 10 -- single monitor).

But if FIFA 13 is good, I may decide to not skip it.

7. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    So far i like, but believe it or not i am more impressed with what Pes is doing to 2013.

8. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Hmm PES to me never lives up to the hype ! I am glad FIFA 12 went next gen on the PC because it is without a doubt my most played game since it came out. I stopped playing against the AI for the great multiplayer it has to offer. If only the Ultimate Team was half as big as it is in the consoles ... : /

9. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    I think i am getten a PS3 to play these soccer/football games.....The console just feels better...I did try them on console and it is a little different, in a good way...And no stuttering, like the PC..

Just like MLB 2k12 on Xbox 360 it's better on the console....Even you know the game still sucks...
    I will be getting down to the bottom of this...When i get Fifa/Pes for the PC and PS3...Also NBA 2k13...only thing is 720p vs 1080p...happy to here next gen consoles are 1080p..

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    wait for ps4, stick to footy on the pc. well i would..although yeah footy on the console for me is brill.

but i think fifa12 on the pc is just as good..well have played on both formats and to me the diff is neglible. certainly better graphics on the pc.

also havent had any stuttering with fifa12...really runs smooth.

p.s didnt know the ultimate team was bigger on the console btw...

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    personally i found fifa 12 solid but lacking in some departments, it seems like u can get one on one with the keeper easily something which rarely happens in football, and goals dont have a variety, and the match venues are not simulated perfectly and are not realistic as in PES, the stadium shadowing and venue design is better in PES. keepers don't stumble the ball, in PES every action has a different outcome, u never know how the ball will end up, that's the unpredictability that made me love PES,i think if pes 13 fixes the match day experience and the gameplay make it back to it's roots, PES will rule .

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    i actually feel pes2012 was better then fifa12 (with mods even more,smoke patch update released today again btw :D :D ) so im not really looking forward to fifa13 tbh

13. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same ****ing thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bull****ting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these ****ing pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same ****ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?

Frigging love that quote. But I think form here on out I will be sticking to games that have some originality too them, instead of playing the same recycled graphically updated crap over and over again.

14. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    I just bet the shady AI is still there...You know....If your winning, the AI gets a perfect ball in.......and a cheezy header goal to tie!

EA will never get rid of that.....They don't know how......:funny:

Man....When are we going to see real ball physics?

4013?

15. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Several major drawbacks for pes for me. Dont think there's anything like ultimate team nor the euro expansion (which is good fun creating your euro super team) and no license for real player names...or at least that was the case last pes I played.

Also re the one on one situations that's not so easy on higher diffs and playing a good human opponent.

Moreover what struck me about pes when i played the demo was the speed of the defenders, I mean there is no way on earth terry is as quick as ronaldo or walcott but somehow when playing the A.I there were able to keep up.

When you are rewarded or fluke a run on goal in fifa12 it feels more realistic to me that a head start for a speedy forward should be enough for him to run on goal and slot it in without puyol etc suddenly breaking all short distance speed records..:)

16. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    u are right about that mate, but the problem is u get too many one on one situations in fifa which is unrealistic.

17. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    I'll have to disagree with that ... it all depends on your "tactics" (In-Game) and the way you defend ... When i play against someone, they very very rarely get a 1 on 1 situation against me. But when i play against someone who is "pressure abusing" .. i can easily get a 1 on 1 situation !

18. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Actually mate you now have a choice when it comes to BBall.
    NBA Live 13 IS COMING TO THE PC :D

19. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    Yeah, i see...just hope it's good......because i'm not a 2k fan.

20. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    let's see Madden on PC please, actually I'm just hoping for an NFL 2K14