same message-No ATI board

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools' started by Aus Dog, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Aus Dog

Aus Dog New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 8800 GS
    ATI TRay tools used to run fine but then it got "improved" and hasn't run since. I disabled AV prog and tried 10 different versions to no avail, Ideas? My card is XFX Geforce 8800 GS.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Beware of this user, he tend to write strange postings / emails and attack software because of his own limited understanding.

3. Aus Dog

Aus Dog New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 8800 GS
    I just Registered today. How can you say such things?

This was my first post and it's a simple question. I have done nothing to justify you standing in judgement when all I did was say I couldn't get the software to work. Yeah. BEWARE! I might type in all caps which would damage the reader beyond repair!

4. Aus Dog

Aus Dog New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 8800 GS
    But I guess the written word does seem quite hazardous to you sitting there yanking on the lanyard trying to discharge an empty mental cannon.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

You're just showing your real face. And please no need to play innocent and lie that it's your first posting at Guru3D. You own at least two more accounts here and both of them were used to post insulting nonsense about different software products (first one about "trojan in RivaTuner", second one about "trojan in FRAPS"). Your email account also has been used to send the comments about new "improved" version of RT which was the "biggest disappointment". So I have more than enought facts to judge about your behavior patterns and recognize you. And there is no need to play the same game with one more Guru3D software product.
    ATi Tray Tools never supported NVIDIA products, it is constantly getting improved (really improved, not "improved" as you sarcastically say). You're confusing it with ATI Tool, which is completel different util, hosted and supported at www.techpowerup.com. So there is nothing but your misunderstanding again, please keep it in mind before desiding to put down some other software here.