Guru3d Clan Support

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Tokintegra, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Tokintegra

Tokintegra Master Guru

GPU:
    3x BFG 8800GTX OC2 on h20
    Hi everybody. Im writing this as not only FEAR division leader, but also as a G3D Clan supporter in general.

I will start with everybody. We really need more support for G3D clan, in all game divisions. There are thousands of Guru3D members, yet less than 25 clan members for all games combined. This is a gaming and gaming hardware forum, and there should be plenty more people in our clans. If you play one of these games (Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike Source, Americas Army, or FEAR) please help us out with your participation in the clan. Your interaction would be greatly appreciated.

If you dont play one of these games, your welcome to PM Potyondi im sure, and suggest starting another division for that game. I know many people play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Im going to talk to Potyondi about starting a division for it.

I know for a fact that Potyondi is doing all he can to help the clan, and is doing an excellent job. Ive been in contact with him every day, talking about the clan, and what we can do to make it better. But we/he can only do so much when we have hardly any support.

Guru3d is an excellent forum, and has helped me, and thousands of others, in pretty much all their computer performance questions and gaming questions. Its the most "family atmosphere" like forum ive ever been on. And we should show our support by representing it, and everyone one here, by taking a part in the clan.

I appreciate your time in reading this, and hope it will make a difference. Together we can all show other gamers Guru3d is a major gaming influence, and resource.

Thank You

2. Tokintegra

Tokintegra Master Guru

GPU:
    I forgot to add a couple things. Thank you by the way for everyone whos shown their support since this post.

First, if you want to help out the clan (and i hope you do, lol) please contact the appropriate Division Leader via PM

BF2- Potyondi
    FEAR- Tokintegra (myself)
    AA- Jeremy2223
    CSS- LordofDoom

And if anyone wants a Counter Strike 1.6 division (or any division) please pm me and i will make it happen im sure.

One more thing, lets show people the support is out there. If your interested in helping, plz not only pm myself, or the appropriate division leader, but also post a message on this thread, stating that youve contacted us. Just so people know others are supporting the cause.

Thanks so much guys. Im impressed by the pm's ive recieved since this post no more than an hour ago. I knew guru3d was better than what it was seeming. Lets keep it going!

BTW, I think perhaps we could get a COD2 Division going as well. But I would like to know how many people here would be interested before I pull the strings to make that happen. Please pm me if you would like this added.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Maybe this would be more effective in the gaming forum? I don't think anyone really visits the clan forum unless they're already in the clan. I only signed up cos I clicked on the guru3d clan forum link by mistake lol

5. Tokintegra

Tokintegra Master Guru

GPU:
    a very good point. i will repost this over there. if any moderators see this feel free to remove this thread