Windows 8.1, X64, DX11 D3DOverrider support needed!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by harkinsteven, Jun 5, 2014.

1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Unwinder, with recent games like Watch Dogs and Wildstar being 64bit DX11 games and others games will most likely continue this trend, your fellow Guru3dians desperately need an update of this tool.

Set up a donation link so we can help pay for the development time, please.

I've been using this tool for as long as I can remember and it would be a shame to have to stop.

2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
  3. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
  4. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    ahh ok like I said I don't bother with that stuff.

5. JLevi

JLevi Member

GPU:
    Nope
  6. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    I have been using RadeonPro recently but I would much rather use D3DOverrider. D3DOverrider is a lot simpler use, I used to just have to click on my Taskbar shortcut and that was it.

I have had a few games crash sometimes with RadeonPro and it doesn't always work at first and you have to relaunch the game. Having to keep adding apps to it is annoying as well.

7. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Same here. D3DOverrider a much simpler tool designed only to force triple buffering and/or v-sync so I would rather continue to use an updated version of that for 64-bit games (and NVIDIA Inspector for editing profiles) than RadeonPro, which is obviously intended more for AMD graphics cards owners anyway.

It annoys me at times how some developers (those published by Ubisoft for example) make DX11 64-bit games but forget to include support for triple buffering when using v-sync. If they all did then tools like D3DOverrider wouldn't even be required.