computer freezes

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by andersson, Nov 12, 2003.

1. andersson

andersson New Member

GPU:
    HIS radeon 9800pro
    I had a problem with my old computer and ed-glasses. The computer freezed after a short while and I had to shut it down with the powerbutton. I tried alot of different drivers. Nothing worked.
    I mailed the ed-support (very good support! Nothing to complain there!!) and they didnt have a clue why. They said it should work..

Now I have bought a new computer (specs to the right..) and I have omega 45.23 and now I cant save the settings (after hitting OK and closing the window, when I open it again all the settings are gone) and when I was playing AvsP Gold Edition the game froze again, after 3 min.... This time the computer opened up the taskmanager so I could close the game.

Why are the glasses so unstable? Am I the only one with this problem?

Any thoughts, help or support would be appreciated!

2. TheC

TheC Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 6800 ultra GS
    I noticed that you used the omega drivers, perhaps the saving problem is caused by those? Have you tried the official 45.23 drivers?

3. andersson

andersson New Member

GPU:
    HIS radeon 9800pro
    No, I havnt tried the official. I will try them. I´m just so tired of this driver-jungle.
    I tried almost every driver with my old computer without success so I´m a bit tired after getting the same problem with my new..

But I will start to test different drivers, I was just curious if anyone else have the same experience and maybe could give me some help.