G15 & OSD Statistics

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Eagle3386, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Eagle3386

Eagle3386 Guest

GPU:
    »Gainward Radeon 4870 GS
    Hey guys,

I'm using RT 2.08 right now, but still, this version doesn't wrap the long GPU-line on G15's LCD-screen.. :(

The line currently on the screen reads "GPU : 783.0 MHz, 1944.0 MHz, 59.0 °C, 630.5 RPM, 40.4%"
    But on the LCD, there's only "GPU : 783.0 MHz, 1944.0 MHz, 59.0 °C, 6" visible.

Though, I've discovered kinda "wrap-option" within RT's poweruser-options stating to be set to "CR".. So, is there somebody around, who knows how to insert that wrap into the LCD's output?

Or is it possible to add a line below the GPU one stating "FAN : 59.0 °C, 630.5 RPM, 40.4%"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Best regards,
    Martin.. :D

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

There is no wrap option for OSD, and it is not planned for future releases.
    But 2.09 will give you group name override option, which can be helpful in your case.

3. Eagle3386

Eagle3386 Guest

GPU:
    »Gainward Radeon 4870 GS
    Hmm, that's a real pitty.. Maybe you reconsider this one day.. *hoping*

Anyway, that "group-thing" will allow me to put temperature, fan-speed / -duty cycle into an own group? :)

4. Tipton

Tipton Banned

The G15 OSD feature is pretty worthless. Tiny font, and little to no options at all for customizing how things are displayed on the LCD screen.

5. Eagle3386

Eagle3386 Guest

GPU:
    »Gainward Radeon 4870 GS
    To me the font seems to be fine (though, letting the user to use higher sizes would be great ;)), but I agree with you that the support lacks some features (i.e. making use of the 4 buttons below the LCD for user-specific actions)..

Nevertheless I enjoy having all important data (temperatures, clock speeds, fps-rates, loads, etc.) right on that LCD so that the GPU's temperature or so gets too hot, I see it and can adjust the fan to reduce the heat.. :)

6. Unwinder

Yes. You'll be able override group name for any graph and this way change default per-line grouping principles completely.

7. Unwinder

Returned to give the next portion of negative comments? Whole RT is pretty worthless for you, you're not using it so please leave this forum and stop giving comments like this one:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=2661655&postcount=14

This is a forum for RT users, you're not one of them. And no, not all people act like you and some questions and threads (like this one) really deserve attention and reply from my side.
    Now quit the forum please and don't come back.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  8. Eagle3386

Eagle3386 Guest

GPU:
    »Gainward Radeon 4870 GS
    Well, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

I think Tipton is pretty much a retard-like guy, because acting and writing that way won't help people like you, me - short: it will help NOBODY!

Though, I can understand him a bit, as it also seemed to me that there's sometimes no real interest on your side for what people like to have - but I preferred to stay kindly and wait for you to answer.. ;)