Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by SLI-756, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    Hamas used that ceasefire to kidnap an Israeli soldier. Classy terrorists REALLY want that ceasefire don't they...
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/israeli-2nd-lt-hadar-goldin-feared-captured-gaza-military-n170276
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-hamas-agree-to-72-hour-humanitarian-cease-fire/2014/08/01/059f1ff8-194e-11e4-9e3b-7f2f110c6265_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

2. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    My bad TK. You seem to be the only one who appears to be keeping up with this.

Brasky - this is what needs to be done...providing links to stories about this.

All this bickering needs to stop and constructive discussions are needed.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    That ain't a surprise to me. Expected something from hamas during the ceasefire.

4. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK

Get a load of you slagging everyone off just because the latest development in the headlines hadn't been discussed. Insinuating everyone is of a lower intelligence, that's real intelligent and constructive.

Too blinkered by your own delusional worth to see the irony of what you said, no doubt.

Hmmmm, I wonder, maybe, just maybe, it's a long shot but just maybe all the problems between the Palestinians and the Israelis will resolve to amicable conclusion because an insignificant thread in a computer hardware enthusiasts's forum got constructive on the issue.

Surely worth a try, hmmmm ?

5. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    This whole mess has nothing to do with Land ,

Its about the only country in the whole middle east that is not Muslim Ruled

Israel is the only Free democratic elected government in the whole area

They are surrounded by countries that are run by Muslim dictators despots and terrorist organizations that want one thing and that is to kill every living person in Israel

Israel has the right to defend themselves . I,m sorry i have NO sympathy for what the Palestinians are going through , They are equally responsible along with Hamas for this war

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Delusional self-worth? Yea that is why I wish everyone could be as perfect as I am and constantly saying that those who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do. What a laugh.

Slagging everyone off for not keep up with the latest development? No. Trying to shock people out of the constant replies; They are the bad guys, They are the ones to be blamed, they are the real evil ones. Those kind of replies just keep stiring up aggression and hated for no real reason.

The constant back and forth of this blame game is not seen? No one here can agree on who is ultimately to blame but yet expect the ones actually fighting to stop the blood shed. The irony is not seen. We cannot agree but the ones fighting can?

I'll throw you a bone...cannot believe that I am actually responding to such drivel of a post; must be in a rare mood.

7. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    TBH I found that hard to make much sense of.
    But from what I can gather...

Yup, delusions of grandeur.

8. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  9. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    The second vignette is suited for both sides. Only issue is, who is the equivalent of a Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, or a Nelson Mandela on either side?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.