Geforce GTX 560 reviews messy?

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews and News' started by Laykun, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    I don't usually start threads but I'm going to have to take issue with the current GTX 560 reviews. Now the review headings at the top of the page, in my view, are for top reviews of many different products, sound cards, mobos, CPUs, video cards. But at the moment it's full 4/5 with GTX 560 reviews. Now my question is, what stopped you guys from making it into a single consolidated review? It seems like a waste of space/time and generally clutters the review highlights with essentially the same product, which only makes the site look biased.

For comparisons sake it would have made more sense to put all the reviews in one big review so you can easily see all the cards from different manufacturers competing side by side instead of duplicating the results for each review, hence saving the users time and frustration. I mean, I'm not even a professional at this but it's pretty basic organisational skills, you guys should generally know better.

2. Wokis

Wokis Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
    560 has gotten a little too much articles surrounding it. Makes me suspicious as to why they are beating around the bush not admitting that it's performing like a 460, with higher stock clocks.

Where's the article comparing 460 overclocks vs 560?

My guess on the amount of reviews is that it's some kind of "they sent us a card for review and we honor them by making it a separate article so that we get more cards from them in the future"

3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    If we do shootouts, people want standalone reviews. If we do single standalone reviews people want shootouts .. seriously WTF.

And wokis NO, we actually limited the number of cards reviewed yesterday. I'm glad I spend so much time and effort in bringing you guys content for free -- it is so rewarding !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.