Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Programming/Html
Programming/Html C++,Visual Basic,HTML,Flash,OpenGL,Modelling,Java.

Largest Free Microsoft eBook Giveaway Underway
Old
  (#1)
Watcher
Maha Guru

Videocard: Gigabyte Windforce R9 380
Processor: FX-8350@4.8 H80iV2 Corsai
Mainboard: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
Memory: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 8GB @1866
Soundcard: On board Realtek
PSU: OCZ StealthXStream 2 600W
Default Largest Free Microsoft eBook Giveaway Underway - 07-15-2017, 03:41 | posts: 2,345 | Location: Canada

Yes, It's from Microsoft. No Gimmick. No Registration. Click on the file format you want to download and start reading.

Sample of eBooks that are available.
Quote:
Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! I’m Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mss...-2013-sharepo/

Quote:
Before we get to this year’s list of FREE eBooks, a few answers to common questions I receive during my FREE EBOOK GIVEAWAY:

How many can you download?
ANSWER: As many as you want! This is a FREE eBook giveaway, so please download as many as interest you.

Wow, there are a LOT listed here. Is there a way to download all of them at once?
ANSWER: Yes, please see the note below on how to do this.

Can I share a link to your post to let others know about this giveaway?
ANSWER: Yes, please do share the good news with anyone you feel could benefit from this.

I know you said they are “Free,” but what’s the catch?
ANSWER: There is no catch. They really are FREE. This consider it a, “Thank you,” for being a reader of my blog and a customer or partner of Microsoft.

Ok, so if they are free and you’re encouraging us to share this with others, can I post a link to your post here on sites like Reddit, FatWallet, and other deal share sites to let them know, or is that asking too much?
ANSWER: Please do. In fact, I would encourage you to share a link to this post on any deal site you feel their users could benefit from the FREE eBooks and resources included below. Again, I WANT to give away MILLIONS of FREE eBooks!

Are these “time-bombed” versions of the eBooks that stop working after a certain amount of time or reads?
ANSWER: No, these are the full resources for you to use

Old
  (#2)
mbk1969
Ancient Guru

Videocard: GeForce GTX 970
Processor: I7-4930
Mainboard: Asus p9x79
Memory: G Skill RipjawZ, 16GB
Soundcard: Onboard + FiiO E17
PSU: 1000 W
Default 07-15-2017, 10:22 | posts: 3,498 | Location: Moscow, Russia