Overlays like UPlay not working with RTSS 7beta

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by maffle, May 15, 2017.

1. maffle

maffle Member

GPU:
    gtx970
    Since I upgraded to RTS 7.0.0 beta, some of my other Overlays, like UPlay are not working anymore. Any ideas how to fix this or whats the problem?

2. LizardKweef

LizardKweef Guest

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 580 Gaming
    Just had to update to 7.0.0 Beta 19 too because the latest Windows version doesn't support 6.6.0 anymore and I was constantly getting popups of RTSS 6.6.0 not working, so I updated to the latest available and now I can't use the overlay either, I can only use it when I disable the overlay :/ I hope there is a fix for this, really want to monitor my temps and stuff in game...

3. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Search add profile exceptions for RTSS and set detection level to NONE.

4. sgtcage1971

sgtcage1971 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080ti
    I have the same issue. What I have been doing is shutting down afterburner then launching the game I want to play then alt+tab out and restart afterburner. Everything seems to work as it should but you have to repeat the steps is you launch a new game that has overlay. Very annoying and hope this is fixed soon!:bang::bang:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017

5. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    You shouldn't have to do that. You should just change the injection delay in RTSS. This can be achieved under the General Setting in RTSS's properties. You can also change the delay via config file.