I this core clock graph normal?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by red00, Jun 30, 2017.

1. red00

red00 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X
    Hey guys. I'm not sure about that but I don't feel that I have any big problem on my system.
    I have an RX480 that I've bought recently. I'm just curious to know is this graph for Core clock (the second graph) normal when the system is on Idle and I don't run any program other than browser (which is also on idle)? or there's something wrong?

[​IMG]

2. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Nope. Try uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstall.

3. red00

red00 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X
    thanks. I did that. but it seems nothing has changed.

[​IMG]

the graph you see now is the result of launching only firefox. whenever I do something. even opening a window or a little program, it goes way up high.
    I feel there's a pressure on my card. whenever I open a window, or I want to run a game, it takes "a little" time to launch.

4. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    looks normal to me.....clocks are supposed to clock up or down as needed. You can clearly see the card is getting minimal usage in the graph. Does is it have any real issues? lol

5. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB
    Pretty normal looking to me too I get very similar looking graphs on Trixx aswell when I open Opera and face book it's to do with hardware acceleration it only uses what it needs when it needs it once it's finished clocks drop to desktop clocks of 300/300