New Hardware releases??

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews and News' started by ESlik, Dec 4, 2014.

1. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Why is it that many companies announce the release of a new product,and when you go to order ,it's either not available,out of stock or on back order. I know that some countries get the product sooner than others and myriad other reasons,but why several months? I've been waiting for the Razer H440 PC case,the Swiftech H240,sound blaster X7 sound card,and a bit more recently,the Asus Strix 7.1 headphones for a few MONTHS. If company A or B etc. can't prepare for, and accommodate buyers of a newly announced "release", then don't announce it at all til it's ready. A couple of weeks maybe,but a couple of MONTHS. Makes it a bit frustrating for people who want to upgrade. By the time a "new" product is really released, there's an even newer one on the near horizon. Just sayin. Pisses me off. Know what I mean?

2. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    New products usually don't have the quantity available. They can only produce so many per month and if demand is high then it sells out very quick.

3. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    These companies,and in particular Swiftech should anticipate the market. With the huge success of their previous H220 and H220X,why wouldn't they anticipate similar results for the H240X and the H140X coolers? When they "released" the H220 and H220X,they too were out of stock,back order etc. Didn't they learn anything? The H220X STILL can't be found easily. It's on "back order". You can't even find an H220 for sale anymore. It's pretty much the same with other product releases as well. They can try to justify delays any way they want but it still pisses me off. It just ain't right. In my opinion.

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I sometimes think the exact same thing when it comes to online games and their servers (or lack of) being total BS. Remember the horrid Diablo 3 launch? Or the recent WOW expansion launch (which got featured on BBC 1 Watchdogs program!).

Makes me sick to think companies can get away with releasing unfinished products, products that simply don't work as they should or software that doesn't work either.

Blizzard knew full well the Diablo 3 launch was going to be HUGE and they still had issues!

If I was a company like these I would make damn sure I had the inventory or resources to accommodate such demand.

5. Ragingun

Ragingun Guest

GPU:
    295x2
    What size is that case? Full Tower? I can't find anywhere on NZXT or Razor websites. I'm planning to make the situation worse for you and order one...:rock:

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Im still waiting for Swiftech H220X in EU, nvm H240X... What since Summer lol :infinity:

7. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
  8. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    What about the GTX 1070's, 1080's? Same thing. Even tho I gangstered an Asus 1070 yesterday off newegg. :)