Links To Important F@H Related Threads {Please Read}

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by PantherX, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PantherX

PantherX Folding@Home Team Leader

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
    Since there would be too many Stickies if all important Threads were stickied, it was suggested by iancook221188 to make a post were all important threads are mentioned. I have also decided to give a brief description of them so it would be easier for users to navigate.

Guides:

Guru3D Folding@Home Information/Help Thread {Start Here New Users} -> The title says it all. You can post here if you feel more information is needed for further clarification.

GPU2 -> GPU3 Transition Guide For Windows + Link To Linux -> Name says it all and feel free to share your views about GPU3 BETA Client.

SMP2 BETA Client v6.30 (NO Deino Or MPICH) -> Contains all important information on SMP2 BETA Client.

Guide For Running bigadv On Windows Natively (A3 Core) {Massive F@H Points!} -> Please read the entire guide as misusing this will have a severe negative effect on the Science.

For Guru3D Folders:

Guru3D's Folding Stars -> Guru3D Folders that reach a milestone. Thanks to yoyo69 and iancook221188for maintaining this thread.

New F@H Gurus -> New Guru3D members will be mentioned here.

Folding Signatures in forums for Team Guru3D -> A privilege for Active Guru3D Folders.

Updates From Guru3D Folders -> A thread for our fellow Guru3D Folders to inform us if their machine is down for maintenance or getting a new upgrade.

Pictures Of Folding Farms/Rigs -> A place to show off your highest PPD earning rig.

General F@H Threads:

Folding@Home - Join The Fight! -> General discussion of F@H.

F@H Updates -> This thread contains important updates regarding F@H. You can discuss the updates or if you want, post them but make sure to read the first post.

If you feel that I have missed out an important thread, please PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.