Rainbow Six: Siege - First Public Live Gameplay Video

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. alxtorrentazos

alxtorrentazos Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2060 OC
    Thanks for the video HH.......but.......really? year 2014 and we still need to deal with this 1999 graphics? It looks like CS with some new textures. I´m not totally a graphics wh*re, but this is ridiculous.

3. dbogss

dbogss Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix-RTX-2080
    I play a lot of bf4 ,i really like sige ,micro distruction is very nice...only prb. would be that you will need a team to play this good ,if it works in the lone wolf style than i can play.Graphics looks just fine...in the end no bugs is important,sound , and of course the fun factor)...let's hope that uby will diliver a polished product not like watch dogs(

4. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    What's funny about this game is it is so not tactical.

You seem to use your gun as a 'multi tool' to open doors, shoot out walls, barricades etc. There is no intelligence involved in the entries whatsoever, just shoot holes in everything.

And the drones are hilarious, there's two of them on the go and the terrorists just don't see them?

Someone should just remake R6 with a modern graphics engine and without touching the gameplay.

That's all we need, these stupid re-imaginings that have little or nothing to do with the original games save the franchise name should be called something else, because from what I've seen at least, this has nothing to do with R6.

R6 are not a glorified f**king US SWAT team.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

5. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    The original series was a great swat style game, but unfortunately the CoD influence has infected another franchise.

6. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yep, that's what 'Siege' looks like, CoD in a house.

7. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I liked the planning part the most in the original series - routing paths, setting break points etc, and the most satisfying missions were these where I didn't have to do anything besides planning and making the team stop & go. But I guess they want to compete with PayDay.

8. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Im sorry mate but quit being such a damn baby. The game doesnt look bad. My only complaint would be if it is dx9. Seriously, graphics arent everything. Vegas and Vegas2 were nothing awesome graphically but were a blast to play. I still play those alot, and many old games.

9. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    An FPS with high damage and no respawn.....and you can shoot through the walls.

These FPS developers need to hire some artsy visionaries to tell them what to make. Things are getting stale.

10. weasel

weasel Guest

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    It became a :puke2: console game after Ravenshield (the last good Rainbow 6) just like Ghost Recon,bring back Rainbow 6 like Ravenshield was but with modern graphics and call it a day.