Audio Dropping, DPC latency related? Really need help!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by wsarahan, May 27, 2017.

1. wsarahan

wsarahan Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga Titan X SLI
    Hi guys how are you?

I was having an issue with my sound, sometimes it just drops and comes back after some seconds I tried everything to realize why thus was happening but no success

Today I found at Keats a way to force the issue to happen, if I'm playing a music, a game or something related and start the latency moon the issue happens, if I stop it happens also but the strange thing is that any Dpc measure goes high, all Dpc measures stays green, all like it should be

Now that I at least found a way to reproduce the issue can you guys help me trying to fix that? It is annoying me a lot

Thanks

2. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I had same issue, latencymon OK, yet still dropouts. But in my case only when using SPDIF connection and with SBs DDL/DTS encoders selected. Tried moving the card to other another slot (pci x16) but problem persisted. Checking on creatives forums, someone with same issue who was told by creatives support to try the card in a pci x1 slot. Tried that and it fixed the problem. Hope this helps.

3. wsarahan

wsarahan Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga Titan X SLI
    Thanks for the reply

Unfortnelly my card is already at 1x slot, in the middle of my both vga cards, i use SLI here

4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Go to Device manager, select "View => Resources by type", expand root node "IRQ", scroll down to the bottom where PCI nodes are shown, take screenshot and paste it here.