GSYNC Breaks In-Game VSYNC

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by PhantomGamers, May 22, 2017.

1. Mda400

Mda400 Maha Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti 3GHz/24GHz
    Input delay is not something the average reader would understand. Once you know about it, you want to know what exactly causes it. But that's definitely your choice for how to convey your findings to others.

I have nothing against you personally, but you're right we do have different levels of acceptance and it's never a bad thing for wanting as much evidence as possible. I wish I had the time to learn how to wire my own setup and capture it as i don't own a high speed camera, but until someone does get the time ill stick to my guns and say that there isn't enough evidence that proves there is a clear distinction on which is the better frame limiting method. The SLI counter-strike video I linked is the type of example i'm looking for.

I do appreciate your clarification on it as the author of that G-Sync posting and for giving a better understanding of how G-Sync works.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    No delay here with fps cap at 144, i play much DOOM with Vulkan and use RTSS for the cap. It is just a cap like max fps with ini file.