¿Which of these mice is better?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Fateric95, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Fateric95

Fateric95 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 960
    Today when I glancing in Computer Stores. I found 2 mice that interest me:
    Asus ROG Sica
    A4tech Bloody Terminator TL8
    Wich of these mice recommend to me?

I plan to use it in FPS & RTS.

& please I don't want recommendations. I won't buy from Amazon or any online store.

Thanks & :infinity::pc1::nerd:

2. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

With those two mouses you are found in yours computer stores,hard to recommend there

Asus ROG Sica review

http://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/...rog-sica-gaming-mouse-w-whetsone-mouse-mat/5/

And A4tech Bloody Terminator TL8 that's big unkown for me

http://www.gamecrate.com/reviews/review-bloody-tl80-terminator-gaming-mouse/12657

If budget allows or yours stores have in stock Logitech G502 Proteus Core I would get this mouse,I've used that mouse and loved that mouse,now have sh1ty M65 RGB which I don't recommend to anyone,I will be buying again G502,this M65 will go straight away on eBay

Hope this helps and good luck there

Thanks,Jura

3. lexer98

lexer98 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 - WC
    The ROG sica have a weird grip IMO , but the sensor is really good, the PMW3310 is found in some Steelseries models.
    And the eliminator uses the avago 9800 ... this sensor have some weird aceleration / prediction i don't like it

4. mjorgenson

mjorgenson Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW-RX 480
    I like the look of the Asus.

I am using a Razer Deathadder Chroma.

5. Vipu2

Vipu2 Guest

GPU:
    1070ti
    Whatever fits your hand best

6. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

I didn't know A4tech were still around. The review isn't that exceptional for it though, probably because of the price. That is, if it were cheaper it would automatically make it better because you are taking the cost/value into consideration. I like the Steelseries Rival myself, which is why I have one. Sure, there are better mice out there, but you also pay more for them. I have the original Rival, which I believe is the equivalent of the Rival 300 (basically same features and sensor, the Rival 100 is a lower model).

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I like the G502 but even after multple fw updates the mouse still has issue with tracking games that you use the mouse with to move camera frequently shoot the camera off in random directions

8. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Never have any problem like that with mine, could it be a little faulty captor ? The tracking of the Protheus core is considered actually as ( one of ) the best on the market.

Anyway. i have kill mine, ( well the wheel, a heavy object have fall on it, the wheel click is dead ( and i absolutely need it for work on Blender and Max, Maya ).

Seriously tempted by the G900:

http://www.pcgamer.com/logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-gaming-mouse-review/
    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum,review-3485.html

Just the price.. who is well ( i have pay more for some perihperals ) So maybe i will refrain myself and come back to G502 spectrum .

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  9. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    I wouldn't anymore get a mouse with no thumb buttons whatsoever. Something as simple as web browsing is made more enjoyable by a couple of them. Even just one would already help. In games they really make things smoother.

I got Rival 300 due to it being the most similar looking mouse compared to my old Logitech MX518 that reached the end of its life. I'd have got another MX518, but with such an old model, the manufacturing stopped years ago and any store would have already got rid of their stock by now. Rival 300 has been pretty good.

Although it annoys me how often the Steelseries software wants to update itself and the mouse must have got bloody half a dozen firmware updates in half a year. I understand the first update since the pointer only moved left and right in the UEFI, not up and down at all, but no idea what they think they have been doing with the rest. It's just a mouse, after all.

10. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    What ever feels most comfortable in-hand. Something that is the right size for your hand. Don't go for weird shapes, just from experience. also heavy= bad, just get used to light weight, or at least moderate.