Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum
Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum This forum is intended for generic questions and discussion of the RivaTuner Utility. In this section the users help each other out with answers.

Old
  (#51)
stangowner
Master Guru

Videocard: 2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
Processor: Intel Core i7-3960X
Mainboard: MSI X79A-GD45
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengence
Soundcard: X-Fi Plat Fatal1ty Champ
PSU: Antec 850w
Default 08-19-2009, 10:48 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Darkje,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I assumed it was something along those lines, but was unsure without being able to reproduce the environment using his data (I never received the files from him).

The Memory Timings, DRAM:FSB and Date/Time/UpTime seem like they could be array/string related and made sense, but Memory Speed seems like it could just be a single numeric value. What do you get in Everest for that sensor - both of you show 0 in RivaTuner/gadget?

Again, thanks for the help!

- Nick

Old
  (#52)
Darkje
Member Guru

Videocard: Asus GTX660ti DCII
Processor: I5-2500K @ 4600MHz.
Mainboard: Asus Maximus V Gene
Memory: 4x4G Samsung @ 2133
Soundcard: CreativeDesktopTheater
PSU: Seasonic M12D-850W
Default 08-19-2009, 15:35 | posts: 142 | Location: NL

Rivatuners everest plugin can export what it reads by changing the "export =0" line to 1, and a log of what the plugin reads will be created in the plugin dir.

the offending lines/values from te log read (tabbed out a bit for readability):

Code:
<sys>	<id>SDATE</id>		<label>Date</label>			<value>8/19/2009</value>	</sys>
<sys>	<id>STIME</id>		<label>Time</label>			<value>11:10:04 AM</value>	</sys>
<sys>	<id>SUPTIME</id>	<label>UpTime</label>			<value>00:35:45</value>		</sys>
<sys>	<id>SMEMSPEED</id>	<label>Memory Speed</label>		<value>DDR2-1000</value>	</sys>
<sys>	<id>SDRAMFSB</id>	<label>DRAM:FSB Ratio</label>		<value>1:1</value>		</sys>
<sys>	<id>SMEMTIM</id>	<label>Memory Timings</label>		<value>6-6-6-18 CR2</value>	</sys>
<sys>	<id>SBATT</id>		<label>Battery</label>			<value>No Battery</value>	</sys>
In my case all others are plain number values, so no problems there.

Rivatuner itself can't do much with those strings either (as far as I know, maybe Unwinder does...) but it would be nice if there was a way in RT to pass them trough correctly. Image showing rt-graphs of those items:

I've made some configs with only the working data and double entries I got from using multiple plugins removed:

*clickable*
plugins used: rivatuners default driver readings, the adt7473 and everest plugins, realtemp for rivatuner pluging.
data displayed from top to bottom:
rivatuners vga-driver data, inc. hw-acceleration (rt-stat server needs to be running for that)
adt7473 plugin vga card data
realtemp cpu data
everest data grouped by cpu/mem/temps/fans/voltages, with anything reported by other sources removed.
(3rd one also showing everest missing data in everests own gadget, at the bottom.)

Ok, now that I've played for a couple of days first I like to thank you for the fun, but now I also have a feature request list... :
- direct input from everest, bypassing rivatuners everest plugin, so strings from everest like time and date can be read too.
- way to arrange entries, so you can group data like fans, voltages from different plugins.
- way to add an entry with no data other than label, to be used as category header, or info.
- separate separators from data.
- more or customizable icons for other data. lightning bolt for voltages, clock symbol for clocks, etc...
- separator with text, like: ---- text ---
- driver /vga bios version entry/display.
- cpu-z like misc. hardware info, like mobo brand/model, chipset, bios version, etc.
- profiles, with captured screen from the gadget.

I don't know how hard, if at all possible it would be to implement any of that, but maybe you can use some of it?

edit: added rt-graphs image
edit2: final? toolbar, fixin my mistakes in the previous ones with the memsize unit and some naming inconsistencies :

best regards, Darkje

Last edited by Darkje; 08-20-2009 at 23:32.

Old
  (#53)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-19-2009, 16:04 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkje View Post
the offending lines/values from te log read (tabbed out a bit for readability):
Thanks for providing.....this is exactly what I was looking for.

Quote:
Rivatuner itself can't do much with those strings either ...
I have been thinking about this and have an idea I'll try over the next few days.

Quote:
Ok, now that I've played for a couple of days first I like to thank you for the fun, but now I also have a feature request list... :
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm at work right now and can't take the time to provide thorough answers, so I'll reply again shortly.

- Nick

Old
  (#54)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-24-2009, 22:09 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Sorry for the delay. I've been fairly wrapped up the past couple of days. Anyways, here is the follow up response.

- direct input from everest, bypassing rivatuners everest plugin, so strings from everest like time and date can be read too
- cpu-z like misc. hardware info, like mobo brand/model, chipset, bios version, etc

This gadget was specifically designed for RivaTuner. The hardware monitor in RivaTuner is a lot more then just monitoring, with the capabilities that Unwinder built into things like the Scheduler, and making it all extensible via plugins. It is also understandable that strings are not supported given these reasons. The main reason I developed this gadget was just so the valuable information in RivaTuner could be displayed in a reasonable amount of desktop space and be more easily accessible. I appreciate that you would like it to be the only gadget you need, but it was never intended to have multiple source inputs. Nor is it feasible given the amount of work that would entail.

Everest is a commercial product with its own gadget tightly integrated into the application itself. I have no idea what ****lys might be doing with it in the future. I think it would be better to press them if you would like a more robust gadget. Although they do have shared memory/registry/WMI access, I do not have any plans to make a replacement for theirs. And given Unwinder has already provided a plugin for RivaTuner, you can get 95% of the data incorparted just fine.

- way to arrange entries, so you can group data like fans, voltages from different plugins
You can drag and drop the entries right in the RivaTuner Hardware Monitor Setup screen to order them. And you can run multiple instances of the gadget and/or use separators like you are doing to group them.

- way to add an entry with no data other than label, to be used as category header, or info
You can use the gadget title and run multiple instances. I may add something in the future, but nothing is in development at this point. Gadgets are really just web pages.....so if you want to get creative you can even use html in the title text like:
Code:
I am a <span style="color:red">red</span> and<br /><span style="color:blue">blue</span> title
- separate separators from data
This actually isn't as easy as it sounds. But it is currently very easy to move them to another monitor simply by unchecking and checking a box. Maybe I'll add something in the future, but it is really just the same results implemented differently. The only time this is really an issue is when you reorder the monitors.

- more or customizable icons for other data. lightning bolt for voltages, clock symbol for clocks, etc...
I like the idea of the lightning bolt, and have created one I'll include in the next release. PM me if you want it now.

You can edit or add your own icons to the "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windo ws Sidebar\Gadgets\GPUMonitor.gadget\icons" folder. Then add them to the end of the icons array at the top of the "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windo ws Sidebar\Gadgets\GPUMonitor.gadget\scripts\shared.j s" file (just open it in a text editor).

Although this is the first time that I've mentioned this, you can see that some users have already figured this out: http://www.overclock.net/other-softw...e-hdd-ram.html

- separator with text, like: ---- text ---
This sould be fairly easy, I'll consider adding it.

- driver /vga bios version entry/display
The driver is listed in the flyout. I'm not querying the hardware directly, and I don't know of an easy way to get the BIOS through RivaTuner.

- profiles, with captured screen from the gadget
I added multiple instance support in 2.1, so you have profiles. But there is no easy way for me to associate a thumbnail with it, so you'll just have to reference the instance number to track it yourself.

I'll continue to give these, as well as all of the other suggestions I have received, some thought. Thanks again for your feedback!

- Nick

Old
  (#55)
Darkje
Member Guru

Default 08-25-2009, 17:02 | posts: 142 | Location: NL

Thanks for your elaborate reply.

I understand, you are right about everest, there is actually only 4 items not imported and it's not worth going through a lot of trouble for those.

ahh arrange it that way, never noticed that in rivatuner man that program is awesome...

I did discover the html files and and replaced some icons too, will try the separator like suggested also.

I noticed that the driver version was in the flyout too, but it seemed like a nice idea to have card/driver version in the title. I just edited the title by hand now to get that in.

I guessed as much about importing other stuff... if I can get it in RT, it will get in the gadget too...

I've played with multiple instances, but it took me a while to find out how to select sources for each instance... at first I never noticed that it was all the way down on the general settings page, but once I did find the display filter it became clear...

again thanks for your time on the gadget and the patient answers to my, in retrospect, silly questions. looking forward to your next release!

best regards, Darkje...

Old
  (#56)
Vomit
Member Guru

Videocard: SAPPHIRE 7970 Vapour-X
Processor: i7 26000k @ 4.7
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P
Memory: 8GB Corsair Vengance
Soundcard: Asus Xonar D2
PSU: HiPower 750w
Default 08-25-2009, 18:57 | posts: 111

Hello

thanks, its very handy tool.

I hate to seem greedy and want everything, BUT could you possibly make this work with windows sideshow, that would probably make it perfect as the system could be monitered whilst playing full screen video games. I already have a g15 but prefer to use that screen for ventrilo and use my pda and the limited sideshow gadgets available at the moment for monitoring my system, unfortunately their isnt one available at the moment that can read the important stuff like temratures.

once again, great job and thank you very much

Old
  (#57)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-26-2009, 01:05 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

@Darkje

I'd be interested to see what you came up with for a final result. Sometimes seeing what people do gives me ideas for future versions. Mind posting or emailing me pics?

@Vomit
You are the first to ask, but that is a very interesting thought! Let me take a look at the SideShow APIs to get an idea of what is involved.

Old
  (#58)
Darkje
Member Guru

Default 08-26-2009, 20:21 | posts: 142 | Location: NL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangowner View Post
@Darkje

I'd be interested to see what you came up with for a final result. Sometimes seeing what people do gives me ideas for future versions. Mind posting or emailing me pics?
I'm still constantly tweaking and modifying, but sure I'll post a pic:

It shows the gadget with all I could import on the left and separate instances I made for GPU, CPU, Memory, Chipset, Power and System. Haven't yet tweaked the html, but it looks intimidating ...

Anyhow, I'm quite happy where I'm at now!

Best regards, Darkje

edit: It seems I have a problem, if I close gadget instance 0 the other gadgets stop reading fresh data and keep displaying the last data it got... starting instance 0 again and the other ones also start updating again

edit2: closing instance 0 causes gppumonitor.exe to be unloaded even if other instances are still active... starting the exe by hand sort of solves it temporarily... rebooting with instance 0 disabled and other instances enabled won't start the exe process either...

Last edited by Darkje; 08-27-2009 at 13:51.

Old
  (#59)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-28-2009, 04:58 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkje View Post
Anyhow, I'm quite happy where I'm at now!
Great! Glad you are managing to make it work the way you want it. Seems like you have quite a bit of data in there. Thanks for the pic.

Quote:
edit: It seems I have a problem, if I close gadget instance 0 the other gadgets stop reading fresh data and keep displaying the last data it got... starting instance 0 again and the other ones also start updating again

edit2: closing instance 0 causes gppumonitor.exe to be unloaded even if other instances are still active... starting the exe by hand sort of solves it temporarily... rebooting with instance 0 disabled and other instances enabled won't start the exe process either...
Actually, this behavior is normal. If you look at the instructions, I mention you have to have at least 1 gadget running instance 0. When I was writing the code to allow multiple instances of the gadget, I need to prevent multiple instances of GPUMonitor.exe from running. So the code checks to see if it is running before starting it. But I noticed after computer restarts, the sidebar will launch all gadgets at once, so gadget 0/1/2/etc all check to see if GPUMonitor.exe is running, and its not, so they all spawn it. This ends up in multiple instances of it. So only gadget 0 will check and spawn it (and kill it), which is why you need it running. But if you add another instance of the gadget, which defaults to instance 0, it will check and find the process already running and not spawn a 2nd instance. Make sense?

Anyways, to resolve the issue, just open your existing instance 0 and save it out as 9 in case you ever want it again. Then change one of the others to 0. Then everything will work fine.

Old
  (#60)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-28-2009, 05:06 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vomit View Post
Hello

thanks, its very handy tool.

I hate to seem greedy and want everything, BUT could you possibly make this work with windows sideshow, that would probably make it perfect as the system could be monitered whilst playing full screen video games. I already have a g15 but prefer to use that screen for ventrilo and use my pda and the limited sideshow gadgets available at the moment for monitoring my system, unfortunately their isnt one available at the moment that can read the important stuff like temratures.

once again, great job and thank you very much
Wow, this is going to be great. I'll be able to monitor my PC performing benchmarks from the poolside with a cold beer Bluetooth+SmartPhone

Anyways, you'll have to give me a little time on this one. The SideShow display options are fairly limiting. I need to see how I can properly map all of the existing features (icons, colors, alignment, min/max, flyout, multiple instances, etc) into the SideShow. From what I have seen so far, it is looking grim for bars and graphs, but I'll dig into those possiblities further after getting the text options to render nicely. Anyways.....it does work and I'll definitely plan on having some type of support for it. Here's an initial first go at it (data is in, have not tweaked the appearance yet).

Old
  (#61)
Darkje
Member Guru

Default 08-28-2009, 13:20 | posts: 142 | Location: NL

Quote:
Actually, this behavior is normal. If you look at the instructions, I mention you have to have at least 1 gadget running instance 0. When I was writing the code to allow multiple instances of the gadget, I need to prevent multiple instances of GPUMonitor.exe from running. So the code checks to see if it is running before starting it. But I noticed after computer restarts, the sidebar will launch all gadgets at once, so gadget 0/1/2/etc all check to see if GPUMonitor.exe is running, and its not, so they all spawn it. This ends up in multiple instances of it. So only gadget 0 will check and spawn it (and kill it), which is why you need it running. But if you add another instance of the gadget, which defaults to instance 0, it will check and find the process already running and not spawn a 2nd instance. Make sense?

Anyways, to resolve the issue, just open your existing instance 0 and save it out as 9 in case you ever want it again. Then change one of the others to 0. Then everything will work fine.
It makes perfect sense, and I 'fixed' it that way now. Thank you very much. Sorry for askin, I should've read the instructions in the first place, instead of just glancing over them...

Best regards, Darkje

Old
  (#62)
Vomit
Member Guru

Default 08-28-2009, 18:18 | posts: 111

Quote:
Wow, this is going to be great. I'll be able to monitor my PC performing benchmarks from the poolside with a cold beer Bluetooth+SmartPhone

Anyways, you'll have to give me a little time on this one. The SideShow display options are fairly limiting. I need to see how I can properly map all of the existing features (icons, colors, alignment, min/max, flyout, multiple instances, etc) into the SideShow. From what I have seen so far, it is looking grim for bars and graphs, but I'll dig into those possiblities further after getting the text options to render nicely. Anyways.....it does work and I'll definitely plan on having some type of support for it. Here's an initial first go at it (data is in, have not tweaked the appearance yet).

That is looking good already, I am impressed you have done so much in sutch a short space of time. I'm glad you feel its worthy of your time and efforts, I like your idea of having a beer by the Poolside while monitoring your system, no such plans for me though, just want to keep an eye on my system during game sesions and had a pda lying about and thought i would give the sideshow thing a look, hardly any gadgets for it at the moment that are of much use, already i think yours is probably the most usefull one so far.

Old
  (#63)
lenne
Master Guru

Videocard: 1080 GTX Gainward
Processor: I5 3570k @ 4,7 ( Delid )
Mainboard: MSI Z77 GB55
Memory: Corsair DDR3 1600 4x4gb
Soundcard: SB Recon 3D
PSU: Corsair 750w
Default 08-30-2009, 02:10 | posts: 352 | Location: Germany

this is soo awesome, thanks mate one feature im missing is to create "presets" so users could exchange their custom gpu mon appearance settings, or just save and switch between them, that would be great

Last edited by lenne; 08-30-2009 at 02:16.

Old
  (#64)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 08-30-2009, 13:38 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenne View Post
this is soo awesome, thanks mate one feature im missing is to create "presets" so users could exchange their custom gpu mon appearance settings, or just save and switch between them, that would be great
The gadget supports saving/using 10 different preferences. Its controlled by the instance number on the top of the general tab. The only restriction is you have to have one gadget running instance 0.

So for instance, if you want to run multiple gadgets, you open your first gadget and configure it as needed. Then add a 2nd gadget, open the options and change the instance number to 1 and configure as needed. You can repeat this 8 more times for a total of 10 gadgets.

If you only want to run 1 gadget, but just want to be able to save and change the look whenever you want, then you do this instead. Configure your first gadget as needed leaving it as instance 0. When you want to change the look, just change the instance to another number (like 1) and hit OK. This will save the settings out as that number. Then you can change back to 0 and reconfigure the look. When you want to return to the first setup, just save your existing settings out as number 2 by selecting that and hitting OK. Then enter the settings again, select instance 1 and click load. This will load the previous settings again. Then change it to 0 so it can run stand-alone.

This may sound a little confusing.....but its really not. When you click OK in the settings, it saves the current values to the current instance number. When you click load, it reads the settings from the selected instance. And you just have to ensure that one of the active gadgets is instance 0.

Hope this clarifies the procedure.

- Nick

GPU Monitor stopped working
Old
  (#65)
DFlame

Videocard: BFGeforce 9800 gtx+ 512MB
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-M55SLI-S4
Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 Corsair
Soundcard:
PSU: Antec HE 550 watt EPS12V
Question GPU Monitor stopped working - 09-02-2009, 22:22 | posts: 3

Hi,
You really made a great gadget here so thanks. Anyways though, for me it has stopped working. It's displaying false information or something and no error messages or anything whether Rivatuner is running or not. Here's a couple of screenshots:

gpumonitor01.jpg
gpumonitor02.jpg

I've tried rebooting, closing and opening the gadget, closing and restarting Rivatuner, killing the GPUMonitor.exe process and restarting the gadget again. No luck

I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Old
  (#66)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 09-03-2009, 00:24 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlame View Post
... Anyways though, for me it has stopped working....
Can you please zip these and send them to the email address listed in the about tab of the gadget config?
  1. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\GPUMonitor
  2. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\GPUMonitor. log

Then close the gadget, delete that folder and file, and reopen the gadget. Let me know if it starts working properly.

Thanks,

Nick

EDIT: I got your email and will look at it shortly.

Last edited by stangowner; 09-03-2009 at 01:38.

Old
  (#67)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 09-03-2009, 03:30 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Everything with your files seem to be working fine. Here is the gadget on my machine with your files

This was working fine before? And just stopped working? Did anything happen in between (system crash, etc)?

Perhaps you can try to uninstall the gadget (right click in the add a gadget window). Then delete the file & folder again and reboot. Then download the gadget (from gallery.live.com or guru3d.com only) again and install it.

I have seen instances where deleting those files does not clear cache properly. I'm not sure why as I have never had it happen to me personally. Perhaps M$ is tracking it in the C:\Windows\Prefetch\SIDEBAR.EXE-BA7094F6.pf file. Maybe try deleting that too.

Let me know how you make out. There are a few other things we can try if needed.

It's working again
Old
  (#68)
DFlame

Soundcard:
Smile It's working again - 09-03-2009, 13:14 | posts: 3

After deleting the C:\Windows\Prefetch\SIDEBAR.EXE-BA7094F6.pf file,
  • uninstalling GPU Monitor from the sidebar menu,
  • deleting GPU Monitor files from AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\GPUMonitor.gadget
  • and AppData\Local\GPUMonitor
  • Cleaning my Harddrives
  • Deleting all temporary files for the System and User
  • then reinstalling GPU Monitor

It works again.
I suspect it has something to do with the temporary files since some of their locations were moved because my boot system partition is smaller than my main drive partition

- Thanks for the help, great gadget

is it possible to have an option to change it's overall size

Old
  (#69)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 09-03-2009, 19:06 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

Thanks for letting me know...glad you made out OK.

The gadget saves its settings in the %LOCALAPPDATA%\GPUMonitor folder. I copy/replace/edit/delete these files dozens of times every week while developing, and never have a problem with the Sidebar cache. But you are not the first user to have this problem. I assume it is the prefetch....but am not sure.

The gadget reads the files, or creates them if they do not exist. I would think deleting them would cause them to no longer be there.....but somehow the information is retained and the sidebar is serving it to the gadget.......ODD!

Anyways, I've thought about an adjustable size as well. The height is calculated based on the number of monitors you have and their display type. But it would be nice if you have Win7 or are floating it in Vista to be able to adjust the width and/or font size. Its not that easy with all the various display style available. I'm not planning on including something for the next release, but perhaps in the future.

- Nick

Old
  (#70)
DFlame

Soundcard:
Lightbulb 09-03-2009, 19:49 | posts: 3

I think Slide Show on Win 7 had different size options.

Old
  (#71)
ZoinksS2k

Videocard: BFG GTX 295
Processor: Intel x9650 @3.8GHz
Mainboard: XFX 790i Ultra
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Soundcard:
PSU: 1x1000 1x600
Default 09-07-2009, 04:40 | posts: 7 | Location: Dallas

Sideshow support would be greatness. The Logitech G19 can display them.

Old
  (#72)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 09-08-2009, 14:52 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

I'd like to give you guys an update on the SideShow support.

First, let me just mention the approach I am using. Microsoft allows Sidebar Gadgets to extend support to SideShow. This was a natural fit to the existing gadget, and does not require a lot of development on my part. However, there are some limits to using this approach. Perhaps in the future I'll write a native stand-alone SideShow Gadget using the more feature rich APIs, but it is not on the top of my project list at the moment. So for now, you must run the Sidebar Gadget for SideShow support.

This is the same for the G19 keyboard. I am not using Logitech's API directly. But this keyboard does support SideShow gadgets, so you should be able to run this there with very similar results. Unfortunately, the G19 LCD emulator does not register as a SideShow device, so without an actual keyboard (I have a G15) I can not test it. Again, perhaps I'll write something in the future, but no immediate plans. Or maybe Unwinder will beat me to it

Anyways, here are the details of where I am now. Given the limitations of this approach (Sidebar-to-SideShow), I feel this is about as complete as I can make it at the moment. So unless you guys need something specific, I think I'm about done on this enhancement and will finish up my last task for version 2.2. If you want to beta test this, send me a PM with an email address.

First, you open the gadget configuration and enable the SideShow output on the General tab. Then select a display style (only 3 available - and all monitors will use this style). I could add the ability to use different display styles per monitor, but did not want to invest the development at this time. If you would really like this ability, let me know and I'll add it.

Using the advanced tab, you can select which monitors to output to the SideShow. So for instance, if you have 30 monitors in the gadget, you can select just a few to go to the SideShow device. Note: I may move this to a central list like the current display filter before release - not sure yet.

Now click OK in the gadget settings dialog, and you will see a notification for the new SideShow gadget (if notifications are enabled).

Next, enable the gadget for the particular device you want to use it on. The instance number for the Sidebar Gadget is used to enable multiple SideShow configurations.

Note: In all display styles, the monitors are buttons you can select to view the particular details. These values also refresh with the gadget, allowing you to keep a close eye on 1 monitor in particular. Selecting OK will return you to the main monitor screen.

Here is the "Icon/Text" option on a touch-screen emulator.

Here is the "Icon/Text w/Min Max" option on a horizontal emulator.

And here is the "Bars" option on a vertical emulator.

A few other things worth noting. The bars are using fixed colors, but do respect the color change intervals. So it is <70% green, 71-80% yellow, 81-90% orange and 91-100% red. They do not use the various text colors (text color is the device default), but do use the icon for the monitor.

Let me know what you think.

- Nick

Last edited by stangowner; 09-18-2009 at 16:59.

Old
  (#73)
Vomit
Member Guru

Default 09-09-2009, 19:42 | posts: 111

Its looking good and looking forward to trying it out soon.

Old
  (#74)
stangowner
Master Guru

Default 09-18-2009, 04:38 | posts: 586 | Location: MA

I finally got around to getting it running on my phone with bluetooth using SideShow for Windows Mobile. Here are 2 pics, GPU on red theme and CPU on blue. The pictures aren't that good, but you get the idea.

Old
  (#75)
boogieman
Maha Guru

Videocard: MSI GTX 1080X Gaming
Processor: i7 6700K @ 4.6
Mainboard: Asus Z170-A
Memory: 2 x 8 G Skill
Soundcard: Soundblaster Z
PSU: BFG Tech EX-1200
Default 09-19-2009, 05:27 | posts: 1,869 | Location: USA

For me it's TMI but great job stang !