Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General Chat > The Guru's Pub
The Guru's Pub Hang out with Guru3D's staff and other visitors, have a nice civilized chat, nothing hardware related though !



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#126)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-20-2017, 10:20 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurp33 View Post
Anti anxiety meds like the benzo (lorazepam, clonazepam,mostly anything that ends with -pam) are usefull for the short term management of anxiety events on an as needed basis. Whereas the serotonin uptake inhibitors (even though they are labelled as antidepressants) are usefull for the management of chronic anxiety. They will not necessarily make you 'happy' but they reduce the frequency and severity of uncontrollable anxiety events.
It does help very good i've read the citalopram, only downside for most people was it had horrible side effects but i haven't had a single one. "yet"
They say to hold on to it and that after few weeks that they start working and you notice you see more clearly and feel good about yourself.

First 2 or 3 days my hands shaked a little of it and sweaty hands but that went away after 3 days tops.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#127)
viren
Maha Guru
 
viren's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 960
Processor: I5 4690K
Mainboard: Z87
Memory: 16GB
Soundcard: 7.1 PCI-E
PSU: 800W
Default 03-20-2017, 19:48 | posts: 2,440 | Location: PUNE

didn't go through this complete thread but it seems your girlfriend/lover/wife left you on that day...if this is untrue then my prescription wont help...

This thing has happened to me before I became successful...Many successful ppl sleep late at night and drink...

But if your girlfriend/ladylove/wife left you its ok but what you need to do is get over her by sleeping with someone else who is ten times hotter than her and sending her images of you and your paid for mistress...

If you really really love the love of your life just hire a hot hooker and click snaps and make sure that your gfs/wifes best friend is near to u when u do so...

And if you cant really sleep play some games till you are really really exhausted....

You depression sounds exactly like mine but that's when all my family members used to scold me for doing nothing in life despite me being 30...

But then one day I did something which shut off everyones mouth...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#128)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-20-2017, 19:54 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by viren View Post
didn't go through this complete thread but it seems your girlfriend/lover/wife left you on that day...if this is untrue then my prescription wont help...

This thing has happened to me before I became successful...Many successful ppl sleep late at night and drink...

But if your girlfriend/ladylove/wife left you its ok but what you need to do is get over her by sleeping with someone else who is ten times hotter than her and sending her images of you and your paid for mistress...

If you really really love the love of your life just hire a hot hooker and click snaps and make sure that your gfs/wifes best friend is near to u when u do so...

And if you cant really sleep play some games till you are really really exhausted....

You depression sounds exactly like mine but that's when all my family members used to scold me for doing nothing in life despite me being 30...

But then one day I did something which shut off everyones mouth...
Sorry no, i'm single hehe i don't want a girlfriend, at least not yet.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#129)
Labyrinth
Ancient Guru
 
Labyrinth's Avatar
 
Videocard: AMD 290 4GB
Processor: i5 6600K 4.5Ghz
Mainboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR4 @ 2666
Soundcard: Xonar DSX
PSU: Corsair CS750M
Default 03-21-2017, 13:54 | posts: 4,263 | Location: Cheshire, England

Have you tried seeing a Psychologist?
Have you always been anxious?
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#130)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-21-2017, 18:40 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post
Have you tried seeing a Psychologist?
Have you always been anxious?
Yea have seen one 2 times, i only see him once a month wich sucks.

No i've never been anxious, it started in November last year when i went to the cinema(never had any issues going before).
My heart started to pound, and was going faster by the minute and i was getting scared/anxious and went outside to calm myself.

Few weeks before i had issues sleeping, i sometimes woke up in the middle of the night panicking and my heart went nuts.
It started to happen almost daily and made me depressed and anxious every evening.

I had these events with waking up at night with a rushing heart rate before but it didn't made me anxious or scared.
Went to a doctor and he gave me metroprolol, and it worked every night, not a single wake up call from my heart in the middle of the night.
I never took that medicine again after a week or so, maybe i quit too soon that caused it don't know. (Quitting it can be fatal to the heart apparently.)

Last edited by signex; 03-21-2017 at 18:42.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#131)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-21-2017, 19:16 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
benzos are highly addictive though, like you say you'll usually only be prescribed them short term, if this is something OP needs long term help for they'll likely find a non benzo med, I was prescribed one called Busprone years ago but it gave me palpitations so knocked that on the head quickly
Went to the doc this morning, he upped the dosage of citalopram to 20mg.

Warned me that anxiety could come back cause of a higher dosage, we'll see at the end of the week.
I still have 4 10mg's left wich i will use up first.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#132)
Mr.Bigtime
Ancient Guru
 
Mr.Bigtime's Avatar
 
Videocard: ASUS 1080TI
Processor: Intel I7 6770K
Mainboard: ASUS STRIX
Memory: 16GB DD4 2133 MHz
Soundcard: EDIFIER LUNA ECLIPSE Red
PSU: 1000
Default 03-21-2017, 20:23 | posts: 20,685 | Location: Turkey

There are some good pills to make things very comfy like Cymbalta. Gives alot of boost to make you feel like you can do everything. Used for years was happy.

But since months I am not using any anti depression pills. I always re think to use them.

Everyone has different emotional reactions to everything. Nearly impossible to give comment from here. A professional about this situation only may give a good help?

Hope you feel better. Just read the first post. So maybe you are already good.

I feel like I need to leave my position job money house and go to an adventure. Probably will end stupid way. Be my adventure buddy?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#133)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-21-2017, 20:38 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

I'm alot better now, i feel like myself again during the day, evening a little anxious and nervous but no racing heart or anything.

Sleeping is another story, i still sleep 5 hours but right after i can fall asleep again for another 2-3 hours so i do get my full sleep.
Now to get off the oxazepam is my next assignment from the doc.

Going out tomorrow for the first time in months to see some friends and watch a movie.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#134)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-29-2017, 19:19 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

This is really strange, i just had the worst panic attack ever this morning.

I woke up and felt my heart beating through my ear, it went from normal and started ramping up.
So i sit up and walk to my dad and suddenly an ice cold feeling went through my body and my chest was even worse.

My heart was racing crazy fast, and all i could think about is this is it, i'm going to die.
Not sure if it was cold or a burning sensation, but it went away thankfully after 15-20min.

I called my doctor, and strangely enough he didn't know what it was or could explain it.
This makes me very concerned, so i said i want to see an heart specialist to do some more research of what is going on.
He personally thinks i'm imagining things and that i keep thinking about that i have health issues, but what i felt is very much real.

My mom told me she had the same symptoms when she took AD's for the first time but what i had didn't seem to be side effects of citalopram cause i've been using 10mg and 20mg with no issues.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#135)
busboi
Newbie
 
busboi's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA SC 1080GTX
Processor: SkyLake i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Mainboard: ASRock Gaming Z170 K6+
Memory: DDD4 3000 16GB
Soundcard: Logitech G35
PSU: EVGA Supernova 850W
Default 03-29-2017, 21:55 | posts: 21 | Location: Nebraska

Ketamine, most doctors won't prescribe it, but in SERIOUS depression it's been shown to help. I've seen it many places now, more recently in Snapchat news feed.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#136)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 03-29-2017, 22:05 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboi View Post
Ketamine, most doctors won't prescribe it, but in SERIOUS depression it's been shown to help. I've seen it many places now, more recently in Snapchat news feed.
My depression is kinda over now, i'm laughing again and such but sometimes have a racing heart.

The one i got in the morning was the worst yet.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#137)
SerotoNiN
Maha Guru
 
SerotoNiN's Avatar
 
Videocard: nVidia GTX 1070 8GB
Processor: Intel i5 6600k @3.5GHZ
Mainboard: MSI G1 Gaming Board
Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill
Soundcard: SB X-FI MB3
PSU: CoolerMaster 700-Watt 52A
Default 03-31-2017, 19:51 | posts: 1,858 | Location: Chicago

I've been on Paxil since 2001. 10mg. Slowly went up. This last July I plateaued, got put on the highest dosage, 60mg. Worked for a month. Now on effexor, started at 75mg, now 150mg, worked great for 2 weeks now it's garbage.

I have horrible mood swings. Right now I want to punch everyone and everything and for absolutely no reason other than this rage that is in me. My arms get heavy. I get tremors. My life plain out sucks right now. I'm never happy, I have no interest in anything. I don't care about anything. I sit here and think up ways to kill myself in the most painless way possible. So far the winner is turning my car on in the garage and falling asleep.


Depression sucks and then you die, I guess.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#138)
Agent-A01
Ancient Guru
 
Agent-A01's Avatar
 
Videocard: 980Ti SLI H20
Processor: i7 5930K 4.7GHz H20
Mainboard: ASUS X99-AU31
Memory: G.Skill 32GB 3200C12
Soundcard: ASUS Phoebus
PSU: EVGA P2-1200W
Default 03-31-2017, 20:20 | posts: 9,097 | Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerotoNiN View Post
I've been on Paxil since 2001. 10mg. Slowly went up. This last July I plateaued, got put on the highest dosage, 60mg. Worked for a month. Now on effexor, started at 75mg, now 150mg, worked great for 2 weeks now it's garbage.

I have horrible mood swings. Right now I want to punch everyone and everything and for absolutely no reason other than this rage that is in me. My arms get heavy. I get tremors. My life plain out sucks right now. I'm never happy, I have no interest in anything. I don't care about anything. I sit here and think up ways to kill myself in the most painless way possible. So far the winner is turning my car on in the garage and falling asleep.


Depression sucks and then you die, I guess.
The question is why do you have depression?

Many people act like depression is a disease that you are born with when in fact it's due to various other reasons.

Of course some people have chemical imbalances but I think many 'depressed' people are depressed at their own fault.

Whether they are depressed because they are fat, because they are lonely, don't get out with no social life etc etc.

I certainly don't believe taking hundreds of pills is a solution(unless depression is due to chemical imbalance that is unfix-able).

So why do you have depression?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#139)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 04-01-2017, 09:33 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Depression can be horrible, i know the feeling now but i got better at least during the day i'm kinda happy.

Only getting issues at night or in the morning, like ice cold feeling on the chest and my heart starts racing(could be that i roll over to fast when i wake up?)
I'm still unsure why i get these issues with my heart, they keep saying my heart is fine and i really do want to believe them.
My feelings keep telling me something is wrong, cause it's getting worse and worse every month.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#140)
SerotoNiN
Maha Guru
 
SerotoNiN's Avatar
 
Videocard: nVidia GTX 1070 8GB
Processor: Intel i5 6600k @3.5GHZ
Mainboard: MSI G1 Gaming Board
Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill
Soundcard: SB X-FI MB3
PSU: CoolerMaster 700-Watt 52A
Default 04-01-2017, 19:53 | posts: 1,858 | Location: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-A01 View Post
The question is why do you have depression?

Many people act like depression is a disease that you are born with when in fact it's due to various other reasons.

Of course some people have chemical imbalances but I think many 'depressed' people are depressed at their own fault.

Whether they are depressed because they are fat, because they are lonely, don't get out with no social life etc etc.

I certainly don't believe taking hundreds of pills is a solution(unless depression is due to chemical imbalance that is unfix-able).

So why do you have depression?
New studies have shown there is no such thing as a "chemical imbalance" regarding depression at all. So you can actually keep that small loop hole out of your trolling in the future. Lol.

My depression is physical. Sweats, tremor, etc. I've been through therapy, different counseling, etc. It's a part of life I live with. I don't always feel that way. For instance, today, I read what I wrote yesterday and it feels like someone took my body over for the day and went ranting. It's a daily struggle. Like alcoholism or drugs, except I didn't make the choice to start those things, this was involuntary. Yet, people like you still seem to enjoy being a bit condescending toward the idea of it.

I'm under weight. I have a fine job. I own a home. I live with my amazing girlfriend. I have plenty of tech toys, I have a nice retro comic collection from the first Wolverine to other assorted graded comics. It doesn't mean sh*t when you have this problem.

Might want to do more research...wait..never mind..you're one of those "I think this way, so this is how it must be" types. Keep being ignorant and tell me more about these non-existent imbalances you give a pass for, almighty one.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#141)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 04-01-2017, 20:10 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Yep i get tremor and sweats as well as cold chest and feet wich results in a racing heart.

Had it again this morning, i have a feeling it's cause of rolling over on the couch too fast when i just woke up.
Maybe any of you can confirm this?

But it feels dead awful, like the feeling you're dying slowly.
And i can't take much of metroprolol, it could lower my blood pressure too much, it happened once before.
It was a miracle that i didn't fainted that time.

I'd rather be depressed then having these panic attacks/racing heart at night and morning.
Back then i had no issues sleeping with the help of metroprolol to prevent me from waking up in the middle of the night.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#142)
Loobyluggs
Maha Guru
 
Loobyluggs's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 1070 FTW
Processor: Intel 3770k
Mainboard: Asus P8z77-v pro
Memory: DDR3 16GB Corsair
Soundcard: Creative Labs Recon 3D
PSU: Corsair
Default 04-01-2017, 21:53 | posts: 2,154 | Location: UK

Some people (not you) get depressed because of the sudden and panicking realisation they are not immortal, they are getting older with each day and no quantity of false iconology guised as a new piece of technology, or pair of clothes, or new gym, or new bar, or new car has any effect on this feeling.

Some people snap out of it when they realise human beings are immortal: we have children.

The DNA that was passed to you stemmed from the very first DNA and beyond, to the very formations of the first molecules of matter from the big bang and now, to you.

Your ancestors achieved immortality in you, and now can do the same by having children.

One day, you get to tell your children the tale of your darkest time and how you got through it.

One day, you will wake up in the morning and realise the sadness, the darkness, the existential horror of your mortal life; is gone...and the best of your past will be the worst of your future.

One day...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#143)
Tuukka
Newbie
 
Tuukka's Avatar
 
Videocard: Asus GTX660 OC 2 GB
Processor: Intel i7 3770K @ 4,5GHz
Mainboard: Asus P8Z77-V
Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB
Soundcard: RealTek HD Logitech z5500
PSU: Corsair TX850
Default 04-02-2017, 00:06 | posts: 40 | Location: Finland

WTF ? Computer related site and you should seek help
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#144)
sverek
Maha Guru
 
sverek's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI GTX970 4G
Processor: i5 2500k
Mainboard: P8Z68-V
Memory: Corsair Ven. 8GB
Soundcard: XonarDG+HD595
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 04-02-2017, 04:12 | posts: 2,589 | Location: Ibaraki, Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
WTF ? Computer related site and you should seek help
This is NOT hardware related sub-forum. If you have nothing helpful to say, just leave.

You know, its really weird, but if someone asks for help irl, usually people dont care and ignore, since they dont want to be held responsible.
Over internet, there lots of people, people who might been in similar position or might be able to give a hint.

If I were in OP place, I'd rather hear more options and decide what best for me.
Doctors are humans, therefore not consistent. You might get doctor who want to help you, or just someone who gives you whatever meds they think fits and tell to GTFO.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#145)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 04-02-2017, 05:23 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

I may have found the problem i'm having, it could be acid reflux cause the symptoms are comparable to what i'm having.

This is probably not related to my anxiety, i'm going to my doctor tomorrow first thing in the morning.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#146)
Agent-A01
Ancient Guru
 
Agent-A01's Avatar
 
Videocard: 980Ti SLI H20
Processor: i7 5930K 4.7GHz H20
Mainboard: ASUS X99-AU31
Memory: G.Skill 32GB 3200C12
Soundcard: ASUS Phoebus
PSU: EVGA P2-1200W
Default 04-02-2017, 06:07 | posts: 9,097 | Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerotoNiN View Post
New studies have shown there is no such thing as a "chemical imbalance" regarding depression at all. So you can actually keep that small loop hole out of your trolling in the future. Lol.

My depression is physical. Sweats, tremor, etc. I've been through therapy, different counseling, etc. It's a part of life I live with. I don't always feel that way. For instance, today, I read what I wrote yesterday and it feels like someone took my body over for the day and went ranting. It's a daily struggle. Like alcoholism or drugs, except I didn't make the choice to start those things, this was involuntary. Yet, people like you still seem to enjoy being a bit condescending toward the idea of it.

I'm under weight. I have a fine job. I own a home. I live with my amazing girlfriend. I have plenty of tech toys, I have a nice retro comic collection from the first Wolverine to other assorted graded comics. It doesn't mean sh*t when you have this problem.

Might want to do more research...wait..never mind..you're one of those "I think this way, so this is how it must be" types. Keep being ignorant and tell me more about these non-existent imbalances you give a pass for, almighty one.
The only ignorance is coming from you, almighty knowing.

Quote:
a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry. Research tells us that other factors contribute to the onset of depression, including genetics, changes in hormone levels, certain medical conditions, stress, grief or difficult life circumstances.
I made true statements, depression can be caused by hormonal imbalance, situational issues(lost job, being fat, finding about having something such as diabetes or cancer) etc.

So unless you're a medical professional with a doctorate anything you say doesn't mean much.

Nothing i said was condescending btw, that's a failure of interpretation of your own accord.

I personally think drugs are not a solution for most, not all, when there is actually a root cause(examples above) that can be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signex View Post
I may have found the problem i'm having, it could be acid reflux cause the symptoms are comparable to what i'm having.

This is probably not related to my anxiety, i'm going to my doctor tomorrow first thing in the morning.
I have minor acid reflux.

It's heritable as well but usually caused by excess stomach acid degenerating the esophagus.

Won't cause any of your symptoms though.

Last edited by Agent-A01; 04-02-2017 at 06:09.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#147)
TaskMaster
Master Guru
 
TaskMaster's Avatar
 
Videocard: Galax GTX 980 SLI 4gb
Processor: Intel i7 4960x 4.7ghz
Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme
Memory: 64GB Dominator Platinum
Soundcard: XFI Titanium f4tality pro
PSU: Coolermaster 1000Watt
Default 04-02-2017, 08:43 | posts: 646

Have you started your workout routine like I suggest or are you still just sitting around evaluating your depression and posting on here?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#148)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 04-02-2017, 10:05 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-A01 View Post
I have minor acid reflux.

It's heritable as well but usually caused by excess stomach acid degenerating the esophagus.

Won't cause any of your symptoms though.
You sure? what i read only does comes very close to the symptoms of acid reflux.
That's the only thing i could find about a heartburn.

I got it again this morning really badly just like 2 days ago.
Hope the doctor knows what it is.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#149)
SerotoNiN
Maha Guru
 
SerotoNiN's Avatar
 
Videocard: nVidia GTX 1070 8GB
Processor: Intel i5 6600k @3.5GHZ
Mainboard: MSI G1 Gaming Board
Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill
Soundcard: SB X-FI MB3
PSU: CoolerMaster 700-Watt 52A
Default 04-02-2017, 17:39 | posts: 1,858 | Location: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerotoNiN View Post
you're one of those "I think this way, so this is how it must be" types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-A01 View Post
I personally think
I appreciate your help in my point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TaskMaster View Post
Have you started your workout routine like I suggest or are you still just sitting around evaluating your depression and posting on here?
I can't speak for him. But I jog 5 miles, 4 times a week. I do it because I'm vain and don't want to be a fat, out shape 35 year old. I see so many around here....but as far as mental health..it doesn't do anything for my moods. "Runner's high" never hits me. I do enjoy it as a hobby and a way to push myself to keep attaining for new personal records and what not. I think a workout routine is needed for all people.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#150)
signex
Ancient Guru
 
signex's Avatar
 
Videocard: New soon...
Processor: New soon...
Mainboard: New soon...
Memory: New soon...
Soundcard: New soon...
PSU: New soon...
Default 04-02-2017, 19:37 | posts: 8,113 | Location: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaskMaster View Post
Have you started your workout routine like I suggest or are you still just sitting around evaluating your depression and posting on here?
I walk 3 times a day, but not long distances yet.
It helped quit a bit the last 2 weeks, i'm not as much out of breath when i get home from a walk as before.

Soon i will go to the gym as well.

Will also visit a diet expert, i will talk to my doctor about it tomorrow to make an appointment.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 1995-2014, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.