RivaTuner, SLI+Matrox triple head

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by kanoasurf, Sep 15, 2008.

1. kanoasurf

kanoasurf New Member

GPU:
    2x XFX nVidia 7900GTX 512
    Hi All;
    New in the forum. i don't know if this is the right forum for this question. Please advice me otherwise.
    My system is as follows
    Mobo: Lanparty NF4
    Proccesor:AMD Opteron 185 (Overclocked at 2.9 stable). Cooloing Freezer Pro
    RAM: 2GB PC4000
    Case Antec P190
    HDD 2xHitachi deskstar T7K250 Raid)
    2x XFX nVidia 7900 GTX 512 SLI configuration Driver 175.16
    3xViewsonic VX922
    Matrox TripleHeadGo Digital

The problem I have is that RivaTuner sice I've installed theTripleHead does not show the display as before, now it just shows "default monitor" with one of the graphics card and "Plug & Play Monitor" with the other. That is not really an issue by itself.

The problem is that when I try to configure the fans for both cards, I can't get access to the one under "default monitor". Same hapens when I try overclocking the cards, I have only access to the one under "Plug and Play Monitor".

My question is: when I configure the card under "Plug & Play monitor", is that afecting also the second card? If not, can anybody give me some advice on how to configure both cards and how to check that both have been configured?

Thank you very much indeed

Kano

2. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Welcome to the forums, I think maybe you are seeing one card only. Each card has two monitors listed (one for each output on the back of the card). If you're running in sli this is how it's supposed to be, settings applied here should affect both cards together.

3. kanoasurf

kanoasurf New Member

GPU:
    2x XFX nVidia 7900GTX 512
    Thank you for your reply. That make sense to me. Is there any way to double check that that is the case once I have configured the card shown by rivatuner?

Thanx very much

K