PS Vita Thread

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by dchalf10, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Kingdom hearts HD remix sounds good. Downloading Gravity Rush demo...

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well this is lame, i went to download the rbs demo but didnt have enough space on mem card so i deleted stuff then went to download but now the demo is not on ps network but under my recent activites it says that i have downloaded the demo, aye wtf.

3. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Why bother making the game then? lol. It's a blockbuster franchise that has done well for sony, I feel they dropped the ball. Vita is perfectly capable of having a great experience on it as if it were a home console, just look at Uncharted...

EDIT: Furthermore in this drought Vita has right now, they really needed this to be a game that sold units.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. snowdweller

snowdweller Guest

GPU:
    Leadtek GTX 580 SLI
    PS Vita would be good if they put the Home app on it.

5. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    fix't

6. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I've played both Gravity Rush and Resistance demos. GR doesn't really do it for me and Resistance reminds me of Quake 2 with better graphics. It's ok game, but, not that impressive. I do like the controls and the gun models. There's definately potential, but, it's not worth £40. The demo is generous, bit more gameplay than I expected.

7. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
  8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I agree, neither did anything for me either, unfortunately.

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Great news, Its awesome being able to download them but can be a hassle when I'm low on space and not wanting to delete anything just to watch a video.

10. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Black ops declassified.

Assassins creed 3 ?

11. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Blacks Ops didn't even have a trailer which makes me assume it's a 2013 release at best and Asses Creed isn't enough to help sell systems.

Whether you want to admit it or not Vita is psp all over again. Impressive hardware with no software behind it to justify purchasing. I'm disappointed more wasn't announced for it at e3, I figured bio shock vita would have been mentioned and maybe a few sony exclusives would get us by surprise, but nothing. Twisted Metal? An Uncharted DLC? SOMETHING.

The psone games are cool, but, I'm playing them on my phone and had them on psp. Where's the new stuff? At the very least they should have converted/allowed for psn specific arcade titles to be ported over for us to purchase.

12. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Vita is doing really bad in terms of sales. I hope Sony manages to make the sales move so more developers start creating games. Currently playing mostly my PSP games more because i managed to beat most of my Vita Games. They seriously need to get more content on the device.

13. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Vicious circle. Systems won't sell until more games are made, dev's won't make games until more systems are sold.

They need a price cut on it, like yesterday. And they need to shell out some first party support quickly or I fear the Vita is going away very early in it's life.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    they give 4GB vita storage card with in a bundle. 4gb is good enough? how much a game takes place ? like Uncharted lets say.
    man i want to buy a vita but..as u guys say, no much games on the market. and not all PS3 games r supporting remote play etc :/

15. snowdweller

snowdweller Guest

GPU:
    Leadtek GTX 580 SLI
    I maxed my 8gb card in 3 games.

16. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Gravity rush and MSG collection shall be mine soon. :)

17. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Have you played the demo of GR yet Wanny, What did you think of it?

18. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    My copy of Gravity Rush has been sent by ShopTo.net today so I should get it tomorrow. I loved the demo I tried and am excited about playing the full game but since I found out about it from the Japanese PSV launch the game seems to have gone from being the handheld's must-have triple-A exclusive to merely being a decent but flawed 60-70% game from many of the reviews I've read of the western release. That is a little disappointing really but I'm trying to get too swayed by those so I can enjoy and judge the game for myself. Roll on tomorrow.

19. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    sold my vita last week, they're making the same mistakes with it that psp had. Im done waiting. Im content with my xperia phone and 3 ds

20. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I bought Gravity Rush without trying the demo or read reviews. I just knew it would be good because japanese devs still know how to make unique games. I'll have more time to play this weekend but it looks pretty solid so far.

Also bought MGS HD collection because I never played MGS2 & MGS3...

And you know, have to buy these games if we want more awesome VITA games in the future. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012