Star-wars Battlefront ( my thoughts)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by nz3777, May 22, 2016.

1. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    :) Amazing game just thought I would post my findings,I am really suprised how much the game actually looks and feels like the Movies! They really did an Amazing job with this thing.I did not see something like this coming from Ea.I have not checked-out any of the expansions yet but I can tell you for sure I plan to buy them all!

This is more of an Experience then it is a Game.:)

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I hope you got it for sale cause lookin back it wasnt worth getting it for full prize. We were at about 100k active players at some time, now we're at around 4k. Go figure. The game is dead, Jim.

http://swbstats.com/

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Is that a legit site or fan made?

Says BF4 only has 27k PC players, 105k total between all platforms, thought there would be way more than that

5. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Everyone around the net uses it and its been around for ages so it looks pretty legit to me. And the numbers are pretty good for BF4 i think, just look at Hardline lol. :D

6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400

Yeah i picked this up for £15 from Argos the other day, fun game when you just need to switch off and shoot things for a few hours. lol

As for the DLC i will personally just stick to the basic game as i see no need to spend more money on content that nobody else might be playing due to the limited amount of people that are left playing this on the PC.

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    :D lol true

8. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Really hard to comprehend there is so little players with a game of this magnitude.Maybe I was stretching the truth a little bit but I did think there would be a lot more Star Wars fans out there. I have never seen such incredible visuals and special affects like that in any game I played for past 5 years. I am willing to pay full price for it honestly.

9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^The main problem on PC is that gamers have a almost unlimited amount of FPS games to go play, so once the very limited maps and game modes got boring PC gamers moved to something else.

Plus as people get bored and leave, it starts to take longer to get a game, and then people leave because they cannot get a game, and it snowballs from there.

10. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    That site doesn't show how many players. Its PEAK players, BF4 right now has 38,719 playing, pretty good for its age.

11. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I love the game, but ... Buying the premium pack of this game in pre-order was the biggest video game investment mistake i did in the last 10 years.

12. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Guest

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
    As Ive said before, SWBF is a stunning game, no game comes close to it, it's amazing.

The player base that do play are stable and actually very tactical and know the game/ maps well, which means a quailty MP experience.

I preordered ultimate edition with season pass and dont regret it one bit. I will also be pre-ordering the sequel coming in 2017.

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I bought for ps4 was playing on pc with origin access. Pc was good but ps4 is more fun. Gamepad gaming is always challenging.

Game play is fast phased maps r good. Visuals r good. Weapons feel balanced.