england has to give 1 billion to euro

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by stevevnicks, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    There is only one party who can get the UK out of the EU and that is the Conservatives, and that is only if the people want such a thing.

UKIP are decades away from having any power, every right wing vote for UKIP make the Labour party stronger which as we all know is a party that will block anything block Anti-EU.

People are free to vote how they want, but if voting UKIP puts a pro EU Labour government in power, then UKIP votes need to face the facts that they were responsible.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    Allow me to point out that in our FREE education system we ensure that pupils at primary level are aware that a sentence starts with a capital letter eg: "Piss poor education system," and a sentence should end with at least some form of punctuation mark unlike your "vote yes and do England & Wales a favour" - SIC.
    I ain't no SAGN but then again according to you I'm Scottish and somehow sub-generate, even though I can apply the most very basic of grammatical function.
    Kind of counters your idea that us Scots have a "piss poor education system," I'll leave you to think that one out for yourself without generalising and stupidly applying that to your whole country as 'piss poor' for not being...

...I Don't know, I've tried to fathom out your obvious simpleton perspective but just can't come to a sensible realisation that applies to such an attitude as you display. Simply put, I've tried but can't understand your reason as I see no reasonable and thought out opinion, you seem to be some sort of all out racist that has a bee in his ( or her ) bonnet about the Scots.

I am glad though, I really don't want to think in such simplistic terms.

3. typeAlpha

typeAlpha Guest

GPU:
    ATi 7850 2GB

You sound just like a tory politician. I don't believe for one second that Cameron is serious about a referendum, he's promised it before and reneged. The only reason a referendum is on the table is because of the threat of ukip.

I think ukip could quite easily hold the balance of power next year, which will be enough. I see no reason to vote tory who lie and lie again and labour are not my cup of tea, especially with all that that's happened in Rotherham with their help, but at least Milliband is honest about his stance on the EU although I'd imagine that will magically change depending how ukip do, like it is doing with their immigration policy (fake change of course, just enough to get them in power so he can do a 180 afterwards).

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Maybe, but i have centre/right views so why not?

I agree with you, and think the reason a referendum is on the table is down to UKIP, but a Labour victory will smash that all to pieces.

I don't 100% agree with leaving the EU and think the people should have a choice which is why i vote Tory, and while for some voting UKIP might make them feel warm and fuzzy it essentially a vote to stay in the EU and i'm not sure many realise that.

5. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    So what? I suffer from Dyslexia, I'm terrible at spelling, punctuation and grammar in general.
    At least I got off my backside and still got an education.
    Don't worry I'll be going to uni with the cost of £9k thanks to our "friends" in Scotland for voting that crap in

6. typeAlpha

typeAlpha Guest

GPU:
    ATi 7850 2GB

To be honest, personally I think a vote for Labour or Tory is a vote to stay in the EU regardless of the will of the British people. 2017 is too far off for a start, it's kind of a joke. So I will continue to vote ukip.

Also, why can't any tory answer questions properly? Every question is answered with spin or another question, same goes for Labour. At least when Farage is being interviewed he answers the damn question he's being asked lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEVKVtRl-BA

Right, beddybyes for me I have work in the morning.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Eu needs to print more €€€ and cancel these depth bs, our country is apparently 28 bilion € in depth, each year 1 bilion more and for bonus they keep taxing this and that, like we're some puppets loaded with money.
    Idk where they put almost 1bilion each year.. maybe in them itchy pockets, I see they have very big pockets. Corrupt politic scums.

/rant off.

8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    As i mentioned, everyone has the best answer when they are not in power, the issue is that when they have the responsibility they crumble and UKIP show me nothing to convince they wont cave into pressure like everyone else, especially when they are the party that were build on keeping the bankers rich.

typeAlpha, nice to speak to someone reasonable and intelligent for a change and while my life has been improving each year for the last decade, i understand not everyone feels the same.
    I hope you understand i do not want to rock the boat, so i will be sticking with the EU in the same way i chose to stick with the UK.

9. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    :nerd:
    I wonder how NIGEL is going to get his next Brussels pay cheque, you know, because he just votes no, no , no ! LOL

Anyway, enjoy your job tomorrow when you wake up, before some foreign European grabs it off you and forces you into a life of abject poverty.

10. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    You still don't get it.
    Dyslexia isn't an excuse for being ignorant. You're dyslexic , not stupid.

It's nothing to do with Scotland, it's the party system and the towing the party line expectation from member MP's.

You're just bitter.

11. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    Anyhoo...

Wasn't it Nick Clegg and his party that were so against tuition fees that reneged on their election promise that gave the go ahead for 'paid' for higher education by siding with their coalition masters?
    Very much not a fault of the Scots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.