Anyone play BF4 PC w/ Xbox One controller?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by SeraphicNinja, Aug 5, 2015.

1. SeraphicNinja

SeraphicNinja Guest

GPU:
    R9 295x2
    :banana: Hey everyone, I'm looking to add and play with more individuals who play effectively online with a gamepad and have an average of at least a 1.0 K/D Ratio. I know the amount of people who use a controller for PC is small, since it's pretty much suicide if you cannot handle the handicap of lacking auto aim that consoles provide. I can handle and dance around KB+M players all day in any PC FPS, as I usually average 1.7-2.0 K/D. Games that actually provide decent gamepad support, of course. Sadly, I only know English and Spanish, btw, to my foreign brothers and sisters.

2. Cartman372

Cartman372 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1660Ti
    Nah I'll stick with my superior keyboard and mouse for shooters. The mouse is superior to a joystick for aiming, that's not opinion based it's a fact.

Cool story
    :wanker:

3. AC_Avatar100400

AC_Avatar100400 Guest

GPU:
    WC GTX 780
    As a ex Competitive Player KD is meaning less some of the best Players i have seen have low KD's.While its a cool story and i could see it is possible to use a controller effectively there are just some things you will never get with a controller just a fact of design.

Now if you want to play with some of us Keyboard and Mouse peasants that would be cool :)